His scent

I couldn't rest for the day , I kept making sure everything was organized and then i would pace for goddess knows how long. I ran my hand through my hairs , trying to make myself loosen up. I felt tense the whole day , my wolf and i anxious to free our mate.

 Finally Jin came and told me it was time. I quickly got dressed and texting Ryujin. After a few second she responded , telling it was clear. We sprinted through the forest knowing we needed to get there fast. 

"This is it" Taehyung mind-linked me. "I can smell his scent , it's faded but it's there" He added. I nodded and climbed down the old ladder , Carefully onto the cement ground below.

 We all partially shifted so we can see in the dark , it was disgusting down here. So much blood that i need to swallow the urge to gag , my stomach and i don't like this at all. 

Suddenly i could hear Jungkook scream as the sound of a whip slashed through the skin. Anger filled me but i kept it down on walking. 

Taehyung gently touched my shoulder motioning towards the guards.. "Kill them" I ordered . He grinned his eyes running red as he looked back over the guards. Without any warning Taehyung attacked the two guards growls and snarls echoing through the dark nails.

 Elysia and I snatched the key from the guards and unlock the cell door. I gasped as i see jungkook laying on the ground and a man standing over him. 

I walk carefully to them as Elysia walk beside me to protect me and i saw him...

Henry

Henry then tilted his head , a sadistic grin plastered his face. "Well this must be jungkook's mate.." He sneered. I rolled my eyes. 

"Let him go henry or you'll die" I snapped. He suddenly laughed like a maniac. 

"hahaha I like you , I like her son.. Such a feisty little omega. She even dared to challenge an alpha like me.. Such a waste You could be a great luna if i didn't have to kill you" He added.

 My body was trembling from fear but no i need to save my mate. "Like you can kill my Henry"

He look at me mad and try to attack me but i dodged him as Elysia keep protecting me. 

"Y/n...n-no..He will k-kill you.." Jungkook said coughing. I ignored him focuses on the task in front of me. I could see jin come to the door from the corner of my eyes and i grinned. 

Henry lunged at me but i step-side him and grabbed him by the throat. I then slammed him to the ground hard even through my strength probably not match with his. 

He slowly got up and shook his head..Baring his teeth and running towards me. I try to run to him but jin shifted and pounced onto Henry.

 They both rolled around snapping at each other's faces. " All of you help us!!" I ordered the warriors. 

Jungkook collapsed onto the ground , gasping for air. I knelt beside him and put his head onto my legs. "Hey..You need to keep going" I urged. 

He looked at me with pain written all over his face. "I- i can't..The silver..y/n.." He whispered. "Silver..?" I furrowed my eyebrows , my heart beating faster. 

"Y/n we need to go he will awake soon" Jin said as i see laying unconscious on the ground.

               _________TO BE CONTINUED_______