𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1: ℬ𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁

1st September 2021

You  make your entrance to Alfea, you are terribly impressed by the size of  the school, you look carefully at every detail that your eyes are able  to see. You  look at the time without even knowing why, that you see that it is time  to go to your apartment to meet your roommates and then leave your  stuff there.
Once you get there, you meet Terra, Musa, Elisha and Stella.
They are all second years, they are welcoming, and above all they look warm.
Once you've finished dropping off your stuff, you head to your classroom where your first class is going to be.

You  sit and wait for the lesson to begin, suddenly you hear in a sweet  voice "Hello!" exclaims the Headmistress, you look at her and then you  timidly answer her "Good morning".
The Lesson began, you find the lesson boring because it only explains the all of the lessons.
You  find it so boring that you start putting your head in your arms, you  wait for the bell to ring but unfortunately you fall asleep like a baby  after only 20 minutes of lessons.
You  vaguely hear the sound of heels coming towards you but you don't pay  attention, suddenly you jump after the books that Miss Dowling dropped  loudly on your table.

"Is that how you start your year here?" she says in a strict tone
You don't know what to say to him, so you just say "sorry" in a barely awake voice.
"Well  consider yourself happy to have the right to only 1 hour of detention  Saturday morning at 8 am," she said with a small smile in the corner.
You are stunned in only 1 hour of lesson you have already collected 1 hour of detention
You're  finally finishing up this awkward hour for yourself, you're getting out  of the room and you're gonna do everything you can to follow the rest  of the lessons without incident, even if the lessons for now don't  interest you