𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12: 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

You and farah sleep all night in each other's arms, as soon as one of you comes off a cold wave.
You wake up before Farah, you look at her, she's so beautiful.
She finally wakes up, turns around and sees you looking at her.
"Hi" you say with a sweet voice
She turns around and nests in your arms.
"Hello" said she barely woke up
You notice it's sparkling eyes at your sight.
"You have strange marks on your neck," she said, giggling
"One wonders who is at the origin " answer you by kissing her on the forehead, she serves you strong in his arms.
"I don't know who it could be," she says, kissing your neck.
It's Sunday so you don't have a class, you want to spend your whole day with her.
"What would you like to eat besides me this morning" She asks laughing
"the choice is complicated" answer you
"You want a croissant with hot chocolate," she said in a sweet voice now
"Hot especially" giggles you
Once Farah is back you quietly eating your breakfast while chatting, as usual it is always farah who starts the discussion.
"Why were you so afraid of me before" she asked
"For starters I didn't even know that it was all the feelings I felt for you, I didn't even know that I was dropping his charm before Musa opened my eyes.
Then once I knew all this, I made a connection, already I was afraid that you would learn it and the reaction that you might have had and then because I was always afraid that I would be abandoned" exclaim you with a tear to the eye
Farah gives you a hug to comfort you, she does not ask you any more because she sees that you have a painful pass and that it breaks your heart to talk about it.
In the end, you are no longer even afraid of Farah, you have developed a love that is unconditional, you have never been so attached to someone so quickly and you see that it is mutual.