𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

Finally, you stop thinking, eat and enjoy your friends.
Musa has noticed how you're not on your best day right now, and she tries to talk to you about it, but you prefer to avoid the subject for the moment.
Your potions class with Mr Harvey is going great, but your good mood quickly goes down when you see that you have Miss Dowling next, the thought of it makes your throat close.
You don't want to spend your last hour in this state, but it makes you feel very angry that you don't know why you are like this.
You decide to go to the nurse's office as an exception, but you recognise a familiar smell in the corridors, you close your eyes and open them again, you see Miss Dowling, you take your courage in both hands and explain to her that you won't be there during her class, "why?" she asks softly, "I don't feel very well" you say shyly, "ok then, you'll come by at the end of the hour and I'll give you the papers" she says.
While you wait nervously in the infirmary, "how do I know her smell now" you say to yourself, you have a strange feeling when you are with her.
You don't have the courage to go and get your papers at the end of the hour, you ask Musa if she can go for you.
She doesn't understand, but she agrees.
Alone in the classroom, Miss Dowling expects to see you, but she is not surprised to see Musa!
"I was expecting that," she exclaims.
"What do you mean?" says Musa
"I knew she wouldn't come and that she was going to send one of her friends" said Miss Dowling
"I don't know what it is about me but I think I scare her because of the emotions I feel when I am near her" she said calmly
"She has vaguely talked to me about it, every time I try to talk to her about it, she dodges the subject and I feel a lot of fear!
Once she let me read her mind, it was horrible" says Musa worried
"What do you see if I have the right to know?" exclaims Miss Dowling
"I don't know if I can but I'm so worried about her, I've seen a lot of fear, she's afraid to get attached, she's afraid to love, she must have been abandoned or left behind to be like she is now.
She has a lot of trouble sleeping and eating, it's really bothering her! "says Musa in relief
"But what does this have to do with me and her fears of love, of attachment?" said Miss Dowling with a frown.
"Good question!" replied Musa