𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 13: ℛ𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓍𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇

You ask Farah if you can go take a shower.  "You don't have to ask me you know, but I want you to go only if I can come with you" asks Farah with a soft glint in her eyes. "Hmmm, I don't really know, after all.  I will be more up to me to invite you to come with me "You answer by playing her game. With a snap of her finger you both find yourself in the bathroom, you are not shocked to smell her everywhere and to see this  also luxurious bathroom.  You watch her untie her hair, still carefully tied up, when she takes off her top, you feel the smell of red fruits invade your nostrils even more.  "Damn, what do I love to smell your smell, it's hypnotizing" say you completely under the spell of its smell "Ahah, don't worry about it, you will have the chance today to  'smell the same as me" Farah replies with a smirk as she unties your ponytail.  This shower relaxes you a lot especially the fact that Farah is with you.  She takes the famous red berry soap then she soap all the parts of your body carefully.  She then does the same with your hair, taking the time to massage your scalp and leaving some kisses wandering on your neck.  You let out a relaxed sigh.  You give her back the massage she gave you, but you find that it lacks a little sensuality so you allow yourself to kiss the entire length of her back, down to the bottom of her thighs, she looks at you with loves that will almost break your heart.  You then massage her hair but you put yourself in front of her, she kisses you languidly then she breaks your massage to take you in her arms under the hot water which runs down your body.  You are drying each other off.  "Would you mind giving me a little massage on my back, princess?" She asks you "this is negotiating" you say with a sneer "what do you want in exchange" ask Farah "Ahah, no but don't worry  I was laughing, of course that doesn't bother me. "Farah takes an oil which has been perfectly stored in a small shelf, she gives it to you then she goes to the bed where she lies down.  You joined him, you take the massage oil and then you sit down on her ass.  You start to applicate the oil all the way down her spine, then you start the massage with gentle circular movements but with a little pressure to relax her muscles.