𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5: 𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 ℳ𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝒟𝑜𝓌𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔

Musa returns to you after collecting the lesson papers you missed.
She doesn't tell you about her discussion with Miss Dowling.
Meanwhile, Miss Dowling is confused, she tries to make sense of the discussion about you with Musa, she tries to turn it all around but she doesn't understand, she needs more information.
Today is Saturday, so no lessons today, you decide to go for a walk in the woods of Alfea, you took a book with you to enjoy the nice weather and reading at the same time.
You end up finding a bench near the pond, there are often people coming here but it's still very quiet!
You sit down and start reading.
After a while you take a break from your reading to eat a little, you enjoy the scenery until you notice Miss Dowling sitting on the bench in front of you, several meters away.
You look at her and without even realizing it she looks at you too, you were so engrossed in your thoughts that you didn't notice.
You immediately look down when you notice her, and try to resume your reading!
You are so absorbed in your reading that you end up lying down on the bench so that you are in a comfortable position, you are so absorbed that you do not notice Miss Dowling sitting at your feet either.
She just stands there looking at you with a smile on her face. When you take another break to drink you finally notice her!
You suddenly blush and immediately sit down at the other end of the bench.
"I didn't mean to scare you, sorry" she says amused
"I didn't expect to see you next to me" you say in surprise, swallowing your saliva and trying to stay calm.
"I hope you don't mind my presence" she asks calmly, trying to tease you now that she knows your fear is because of her
You wonder why she is saying this when she is the headmistress, and you feel a bit of irony in her voice, you don't really know what to say.
"No," you answer, looking down to resume your reading,
but she's amused by your reaction when she's with you, so she doesn't hesitate to engage in dialogue.
"What are you reading without prying?" she says simply
You don't answer her, you try to make her believe that you are overwhelmed by your book.
"I know you can hear me," she says, giggling.
"Can I know what's funny?" you say surprised
She doesn't answer your question but repeats her first request
"What are you reading?" she asks again
"Harry Potter" you say simply without giving it too much importance.
You realise that you are not scared but embarrassed now, you smell her scent again, you shake your head trying to get her thoughts out of your head, you feel yourself blushing at the same time.
You finally look Miss Dowling in the eye when she says "Well, have a nice day otherwise" she says calmly.
You had never noticed the colour of her hazel eyes, she noticed that for the first time you had looked into her eyes.
She says nothing and walks back towards Alfea.