𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 30: "ℱ𝓊𝒸𝓀, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈!"

Once Farah has finished with your hair, she soaps your body, being careful where she puts her hands to prevent you to start again.
Meanwhile Saul and Harvey have managed to find the tracks of the burned ones , they just need to find them.
You hear a sob and immediately turn around to take her face in your hands.
Farah takes you in her arms and holds you so tightly that it almost hurts!
You say nothing except to hug her back.
"I'm so scared for you, you can't even imagine," says Farah, trying to keep her voice steady.
"Don't worry, I'm here and I'll stay here, I'll keep fighting and I'm sure Saul and Harvey will find them" you explain to Farah.
Meanwhile, Saul tried to reach Farah several times to tell her that they had succeeded in exterminating the rest of the burned ones.
Farah wraps you in a soft red towel, you are slightly frustrated and Farah feels it.
You don't intend to stay hungry like this.
Farah exits the bathroom before you, as you remove your towel you notice that your wounds are disappearing.
You don't say anything to Farah, you run out and jump on the bed before kissing her.
Farah doesn't stop you, she just waits for you to catch your breath before telling you to stop.
"You're hurt, and I don't want to make you worse," Farah exclaims.
"You're wrong, my pretty little lady, just think that Saul and Harvey have succeeded.
You no longer have any excuse to refuse me» exclaims you with joy

Farah looks deep into your eyes, she might die of desires right now but she does nothing.
Since you teased her and she couldn't do anything, she decides to avenge him.
"Hmm, no excuse to do what?" Farah asks with a mischievous glint in his eyes.
You soon understand that Farah is trying to avenge him, but she doesn't know that at this game, you are stronger than her!
You don't answer, you kiss him in the neck with a hint of savagery, like Farah likes.
You let your fingers travel the length of her body with a pressure so small that one might believe a feather.
Farah is giving up.
"Fuck, you're so strong at this!" she says.
"Ahah, strong to what?" you ask teasing her
Farah sucks your neck, before turning you so that she finds herself above you and then descends on your chest in a long way of kiss.
"You know very well what I'm talking about," she said with her eyes now filled with desires.
She wants you so bad, it'll almost break your heart.
Actually, I don't know what you mean.
What am I good at?" you ask before you lift your head and bite his lip.
"To make you lose control?" you suggest by laugh against his mouth.
You feel it enraging Farah, and she wants you more and more!
Farah therefore begins to nibble your sensitive skin from your chest to answer you, you gasp strongly for it.
She then lifts her head to nibble your lips as you did with a little more pressure, you feel your heart accelerate.
"I don't know which one of us is losing control right now," Farah laughs back.

Then you feel Farah coming down from your boobs to your navel, she's not letting anything pass tonight.
You start to tense up and grab the duvet below you as soon as Farah bites the inside of your thigh.
The game now gives way to needs, just feeling her breath on you makes you lose your head so when she gently drops her tongue on your center, you lose all your means.
You alternate between raising your head to look at it or letting your head fall on the bed.
Your heart accelerates as Farah accelerates his tongue strokes, his hands rise to your chest.
But as soon as you're hips are flying out of bed, her hands come down to keep you on the bed, but after a while Farah decides to keep a hand firmly tackling on your hips and then let the other hand down.
«I can» she ask always respectful
She takes your moan for a yes, as soon as Farah inserts her two fingers, she immediately synchronizes her fingers and her tongue which accelerate more and more until the moment when you reach your peak, Farah continues until you convulse one last time.
Farah  feels immediately after pulled up