𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 23: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓃𝒾𝒸

Farah stays in your arms for a while, you stay there, hugging her tenderly.
"Besides, there's a discussion we should have had that we didn't have," Farah said softly.
"No, tell me," retorts in the same tone as Farah.
"In relation to your birthday!" she replied, gently straightening up to put next to you.
"You really want to talk about it now?" you ask.
"As you wish, princess, it is just that I would have wanted to know," she said wisely
To make a long story short, it's just that between me and my parents it wasn't always easy.
And actually, in the first world my parents never really celebrated my birthday.
So I got used to it," you say with a slightly shaky voice, but you try to control it.
"Oh I'm sorry, but I could feel it several times that you were lacking in love whether it was maternal or paternal.
Sometimes I feel like I have the second role of a mom for you," Farah exclaims, putting a strand of hair behind your ear.
"But I'd rather have you as a woman, it's better than a mother," you say with love
Farah kisses you tenderly in response.
You and Farah go to bed now, Farah stands behind you and holds you firmly in his arms.
The next day, Farah wakes up before you, she gets up delicately and then puts on some clothes.
She goes down to get breakfast and brings it up before you wake up.
Farah then sits down at his desk to sign papers while waiting for you to wake up.
You open your eyes before you grumble.
"Aahhh, you're starting to grumble in the morning now?"
"Hmmm-Hm," you say before you get up, take your arm out of bed and then lift your finger and pull the curtains.
«Ah I understand better now» replies Farah laughing
But you've already closed your eyes and gone back to sleep.

Farah gets up and then comes and sits next to you on the bed.
She pulls the blanket a little bit to wake you up slightly before caressing you in the back.
"wake up princess, I bring back breakfast," she said in a sweet voice
'It's not time yet,' you say in a hoarse voice
"Hmm, it's 9:00 am I think you can stop hibernating under that quilt." Farah laughed.
"Oh, yes, yes." Say you with a slight sneer before you straighten up and put the blanket back up to your chest.
You're Farah having a quiet lunch before you go get dressed.
"You want to do what today" you ask
«ohh, I don't know how you want» answers Farah surprise
"A picnic?" you ask
"Oh, yes, with great pleasure!" exclaimed Farah with a slight redness on the cheeks, with some glimmer in the eyes.
You go down to the kitchens and prepare for lunch.
You're happy to go head-to-head with your beloved