𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 19: 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

You spend the whole night wrapped in the arms of your beloved.
To tell the truth, waking up is very complicated, you try to get out of her arms without waking her up.
Farah gently opens her eyes before wrapping her arms around you to hold you close.
"You don't even say hello to me," Farah says in a barely awake voice.
"You looked like you were sleeping so well I didn't want to wake you up" you say in a soft voice.
"Did you sleep well otherwise?" asks Farah
"Very well, even really well my lady!" you say with a smile on your face.
You then go to the bathroom to get ready so that the other students don't see you leaving Miss Dowling's room.
Farah quickly joins you in the bathroom to get ready with you.
"Do you want to wear my perfume today?" offers Farah.
"Oh yes! I'd love to" you exclaim
"Here, take it, but in the evening when you arrive, you know you don't have to knock on my door, you can come in, even when I'm not there" says Farah in a soft voice
"Yes, I know that, but I don't dare yet..." you answer in a shy voice.
Once you have finished getting ready, you go to the canteen as you do every morning to have breakfast with Musa.
When you arrive, you notice Flora alone, and you ask Musa if it would be okay if you invited her to have breakfast with you.
"Hello Flora, would you like to come and eat with us?" you ask smiling.
"Yes, I would like to, but I don't want to disturb you and Musa!
"If I suggest it, it's because we don't mind.
Come on, come with us, we'll save a place for you" you exclaim.
So you have lunch this morning with Musa and Flora, you and Musa learn to discover Flora's personality.
She seems so nice, so adorable, but she doesn't seem to be feeling well, so you want to take her under your wing.
You then go to class, your morning is going pretty well, you're just waiting to go to Farah's office at noon so that she can treat your wound and spend a little time with her.
You rush to her office, you see that the door is closed, which means that she is busy.
You knock on the door and she opens it for you.
"Sorry I can't treat you today, I'm busy, go and see Mr Silva, he'll do it for you today" explains Ms Dowling.
You move a little to see who is in her office, and you see Flora.
"Okay," you say, looking down.
You feel a little bad about being flunked so suddenly, and you wonder what Flora is doing in her office at this hour.
You go to see Mr Silva who understands why you are there and that it was Miss Dowling who sent you, so he agrees to treat your wound for today.
You then join Musa for lunch, you notice that n y Flora, n y Miss Dowling is there.
"Who are you looking for?" Musa asks with a sneer.
"Farah, about 30 minutes ago she was in her office with Flora, and I got kicked out of there like an old sock," you say with a vexed tone
"You sound like you're jealous" Musa exclaims still laughing
"Not at all, she has the right to date whoever she wants" you retort still in the same tone
"You're a little bit jealous" says Musa
"No!" you shout
"A little bit jealous" Musa exclaims
"Okay, maybe a little bit, but I'm really not jealous" you exclaim
You have a class with her this afternoon, you are late on purpose.
But she doesn't notice your lateness, you go and sit down, but instead of sitting in the front like you usually do, you sit in the back.
You ask Flora if she minds changing places with you, which she accepts.
Miss Dowling looks at you but you do not respond to her gaze, you have decided to ignore her.
Even Musa notices your sudden change in behaviour.
When the bell rings you go straight out without giving anyone time to talk to you.
Musa joins you running outside to chat with you.
"Why did you react like that?" asks Musa.
"I really didn't appreciate what happened this afternoon," you reply.
"But it's nothing serious, Flora is new so it's normal that she's in her office a lot, you know" explains Musa.
"Maybe, but I've had too much to do with people leaving me, and it always starts that way.
So I might as well be the one to leave for once, it will hurt less.
"But you're going too far for such a small thing that's happened!" exclaims Musa
Musa then understands that you have a painful past which may explain why you have such a reaction.
When the evening comes, you don't eat, you go straight to your room to sleep, tonight you don't want to go with Farah.
You are so cold and sick that you have hardly slept all night.
You wonder how Farah reacted and how she will react to seeing you today

𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें