𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 24: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉

You then put the picnic away and go to tell her it's ready.
To avoid being seen by the other students of Alfea, you ask Farah to teleport you to a place that she is particularly fond of.
With a snap of your fingers you arrive at your destination, your eyes widening at the beauty of the landscape.
You are in a field of grass filled with all sorts of flowers, with some butterflies flying around, you also see a beautiful waterfall in the distance.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" you ask intrigued.
"You looked so amazed by the landscape!
It makes me happy!" retorts Farah
You notice that Farah's light brown dress matches the landscape perfectly.
You set up everything and start eating, you are still amazed by the landscape!
"Are you going to be alright?" Farah asks, giggling.
"Really, you couldn't have done better, it's splendid Farah!" you exclaim
You discuss many things with Farah.
"I can ask you a question" asks Farah not sure of herself
"Yes, tell me" you answer
"If you don't want to answer I totally understand" she retorts
"Tell me, you're stressing me out" you retort
"What happened when you were young that made you so afraid of everyone now, I can see that you only have Musa as a friend and that you still don't trust him completely, and that as soon as someone wants to talk to you you tend to close up on yourself?
Even me in the beginning remember how complicated it was! "she asks
You lower your eyes, then swallow your saliva before looking up and looking at Farah.
You hesitate to speak but when you see her looking at you with soft, protective eyes, you decide to speak up.
"Wow, so uhm, I don't even know where to start" you say as you lower your eyes.
"Hey, look at me, if you don't want to talk to me about it I can understand, you know" explains Farah, raising your head
"Well, I think it started with a death in my family, he was my pillar, after that I fell apart.
I even started smoking to tell you the truth!
Then in college, because I wasn't doing well, I took the slightest thing that was said to me very hard, I could have disproportionate reactions.
Then I started to hurt myself thinking that it would help me, then my teachers and friends had fun saying bad things about it.
So i never say something and I've made a shell of myself now" you explain trying to hold back your tears, you keep your head down waiting for Farah's reaction.
"It's okay, I'm here now you know, if you ever feel the need to talk you know where to find me.
You can even cry you know, I'm not going to judge you" she says as she straightens your head.
You look at her, you also see that she has tears in her eyes, you let a single tear escape from your eye.
Farah reaches out her hand to wipe it away before taking you in her arms.
Finally you realise that it does you good to get your feelings out.
"Thank you, little lady," you say to Farah.
Farah kisses you tenderly in return.
"I understand all your reactions better now" says Farah gently.
You shake your head, you want to enjoy this rare and precious moment with her.
You lie down and rest your head on Farah's legs, and you continue talking about happier things.