𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10: 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅

Miss Dowling breaks the kiss to unbutton the first button of your shirt, you are embarrassed but say nothing, enjoying this unreal moment.
You do the same for her, you start to take off her jumper, you feel your body burning for her so much that it would almost make you die of passion.
She pushes you gently on the bed, you mustn't forget that she is the director and that she likes to be in charge and dominated, she made you feel it very well but you don't mind.
She starts to descend from your mouth to your neck, where she will leave some traces.
She then moves to your shoulders and then your breasts, you find yourself in your underwear facing her.
You are not comfortable and she sees it.
"What's wrong, do you want me to stop?" she asks.
"No no, it's not that, it's just that..." you can't finish your sentence out of shame
"What's wrong then, don't you want to?" she says
"You blush with shame, you are afraid of her reaction but you feel relieved to have said it.
"And then it's not a problem that you're still a virgin, at least not for me" she exclaims
"I just don't know how to do it," you say, looking down, suddenly very shy.
She takes your face in both hands, kisses you and answers
"Let me show you then" as she starts to remove your underwear
You take a deep breath as your head falls back from the touch of her mouth on your chest, you feel like you are on cloud
Instinctively she then moves down to your navel, where she takes the time to stop so as not to rush you, your hands go into her hair while you don't even control this movement.
Farah raises her head to laugh, "you don't control yourself anymore?" she retorts laughing.
You don't have time to answer as she moves from your navel to your thighs, you squirm in all directions just to feel her breath towards your centre.
Farah is really taking her time with you as she's dying for it, which really touches you.
"Oh fuck" you say without realising it.
You feel Farah's lips pull back to giggle.
When she then has the misfortune to drop kisses on your centre, you feel your hips lift off the bed to arch your back and get more pressure, so she responds to your hip movement, she starts to lick every possible millimetre of skin on your centre.
Your hands instinctively push her head and your hips can't stay pinned to the bed, so Farah grabs her hands on your hips to stop you from lifting her, which drives you crazy!
"Yes Director" you shout, she stops, outraged at what you just said, you laugh
"Say that again and I swear you'll regret it" she says with a teasing look
"Yes, Director" you repeat teasingly
She moves from your centre to your mouth in no time to stop you from saying anything else, she kisses you and then puts her legs between yours so that you feel the pressure.
Then she stops you, you don't understand
"No, no, no, student," she says, trying to provoke you
You give in to the need to forgive her and you start to beg.
"Sorry Farah, I'm sorry, but please Farah!" you ask