𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝒾𝓉𝓇𝑒 34 : 𝒥𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓍

It is late now, you see Farah heading towards the exit.
You do not understand her behavior, she is cold and distant and especially, you have never seen her drink so much in one evening.
You follow her to your apartments without making a sound.

"May I ask why you are like this tonight?" you ask in a firm tone.
"Ah, I see you still have attention for me!" she exclaims without even bothering to turn around to face you.
"I missed an episode there, I've been with you all night, what's the big deal?" you ask, starting to get annoyed with her arrogance.
"When you're done flirting with everyone at the party, you'll come back to me" Farah exclaims, glaring at you.
You understand her reaction better now, she is jealous that you are talking with the other guests of the party.
"Farah, you know I only talked with the party guests.
They don't know me, it's normal that we meet! ", you exclaim in a softer tone.
Farah is still ignoring you, she removes her makeup in the bathroom, you take the opportunity to join her and then to surround her with your arms.

"It is a pure misunderstanding, I do not want to flirt with someone other than you, and you know it!
Your little kiss makes Farah quiver slightly.
Farah remains silent a moment then, she turns over abruptly towards you.

She kisses you with passion, and takes you delicately back to the bed behind you.
She pushes you gently, you now find yourself lying on the bed leaning on your elbows.
You hardly have time to realize what is happening that Farah is already busy on the buttons of your skirt.
She looks at you with dark eyes, filled with a desire that makes your heart melt every time.
Farah kisses the skin of your neck, then goes down towards your breasts where you let escape a long moan when she stops on your nipples, at once you let your head fall back.
You felt Farah's mouth all around you, driving you crazy.

You gently pull Farah in to kiss her again until you pull apart to catch your breath.
"You don't have to do this, you know!" you say, trying to focus on making a proper sentence.
"I want it sweetheart, apparently you do too" she says in a commanding tone but you let her handle tonight.
"I'm all yours Farah Dowling, but I think I'm going to make you jealous from time to time, the consequences of your jealousy are pretty cool!" you say to tease her.

Farah comes back to attack the tender skin of your breasts and your nipples, which have become slightly hardened with the cold and Farah's absence around them.
You take advantage of it to detach her dress then to let it slip delicately on the ground.
Your eyes widen in front of the beauty of her body, she lets escape a small giggle, you always have the same reaction when you see her naked.

Farah slipped from your breasts to go down between your legs and lift your legs on her shoulders.
Farah let her nails scratch the skin of your stomach with a few kisses, Farah is everywhere but where you need her.
"Farah, please" you moan impatiently.
"Hmmm" is Farah's only response.
She moves her mouth from your stomach to your thighs where she leaves a few bites inside.

In a desperate attempt, you raise your hips, immediately Farah comes over her hands to tackle you to the bed before bringing her mouth to your center.
Your hips startle at the first contact of its language, Farah is implacable this evening, making turn its language in all the directions.

A few moments later, you feel her fingers begin to tease your entrance while her mouth is still working on you.
Without warning, Farah introduces two fingers into your depths, a long moan of pure lust comes from your mouth.
This one apparently encouraged Farah who adds a third finger, soon after you explode, letting yourself be rocked by the waves of your orgasm before being pulled face to face with Farah.