𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3: 𝒜 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝑒𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎

The next day comes, you wake up quietly, you don't rush because you only start at 9:00 am.
You take the time to talk to your friends.
They ask you why you went to bed so early and especially why you slept all day.
"I had a couple of panic attacks during my detention time and my tiredness," you're just saying, "Why did you have panic attacks?" asks Musa "I don't even know, as soon as Miss Dowling put her fingers on my forehead for the exercise we were doing, I was suddenly scared and anxious."
The rest of the day goes by pretty well, but you now have a ball or belly and a knotted throat without knowing why, but you quickly understand when you hear Miss Dowling say hello to the cooks, you don't bother to turn around, You act like you didn't hear it.
But Miss Dowling had seen you, "Hello," she exclaims, you take a breath, you swallow your saliva and you manage to say a shy hello.
"Are you better since yesterday?" she asks intrigued "yes yes," you answer quickly and partly so soon.
You see well she didn't understand your reaction when she only came to check on you to find out if you were okay.
You try while you eat to find out why you're afraid of her, Musa asks you if you're okay because she sees your thoughts explode.