𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 29: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔

Farah comes back after a good hour's discussion with Saul and Harvey, she enters the room when she sees you peacefully asleep.
Saul has given her a treatment to keep you alive as long as possible.
Meanwhile Saul and Harvey go hunting immediately with their soldiers.
Farah sits on the bed next to you and kisses you on the forehead but you don't wake up, Farah cuddles you while you wait to wake up.
You feel a wave of shivering shortly after Farah starts cuddling you, which wakes you up.
"Did you sleep well, beautiful?" she asks with a slight smile, and eyes that look at you with so much love!
"Yes, much better than in the infirmary, you've been back a long time?" asks the still sleeping voice.
"No, I've only just arrived, besides Saul gave me a potion to make you drink three times a day, take a sip now and then you must take at least two showers during the day" she explained calmly.
As it's the end of the day you go back to take a shower, your beloved offers you her help, you accept with great pleasure.
"Don't take too much advantage of it to rinse your eye" you say, giving her a furtive look.
"I would never do that" Farah retorts, giggling.
You have a strong desire to tease Farah tonight as you haven't seen each other for a week.
The effects of the potion work quickly and make you feel much better!
Once in the shower, you take the time to stretch your whole body now that you are not in pain anymore, at least for the moment, you wait for Farah to arrive to stretch you in front of her.
You see Farah suddenly turn red, it's incredible how fast THE Headmistress Of Alfea is able to blush.
You start to make the water flow, you feel that Farah wants you but does not dare with your wounds, yet it is mutual!
Farah puts her hands on your body, you immediately feel the heat and then the tension rise up a notch.
You turn around and cover her lips with your own.
She is a little surprised but immediately opens her mouth.
You start to soap her whole body with a mischievous gleam in your eyes.
"Stop it, will you?" she says in a deadly serious tone.
You are surprised by her tone but you continue.
giving her a little look before sliding your hands over her hips.
"I know very well what you're playing at, this is not the time" exclaims Farah, taking her eyes off your body.
"Oh yes, and what am I playing at Headmistress" you retort, putting her hands back around your waist.
"You are really lucky to be injured, you would have a bad time " she exclaims.
"Hm, I guess so, but only abad Time?" you retort, kissing her neck.
Farah does not answer, she is close to giving in but she is too respectful for that.
Instead, in order to calm the tension between you, she starts to soap your hair because she knows that if she starts with your body you will continue to tease her.