𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 31: 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

You immediately kiss Farah without giving her time to breathe.
You flip Farah so that now it's her underneath.
She bows her head towards you, gasping her breath as the excitement rises, the fact that you are safe with her in her arms makes her euphoria rise.
She's so exasperated that she wants to twist and beg you.
Yet you only kiss the skin of her neck, down to her chest.
Feeling your light breath against her skin sends her thousands of shivers, she can't even speak, you see what she's trying but she can't align two words, lost in agony.
"Wait a little longer, my little lady," you say when she squirms under you.
You then descend from her chest to her navel, where in a desperate attempt, she lifts her hips.
"Impatient tonight, am I mistaken?" you said teasing her
"Please," she asks
You come down and smile on her thigh in response to what she just told you.
You straighten up slightly and then give a blow of firm tongue on his sex,  this puts Farah to claim you.
You take advantage of it, it's rare to see it in states like this!
You then crawled up and kissed her tenderly, farah purring before letting her hands slip into your hair.
You then quickly moved seeing that neither of you can wait longer.
She starts moaning your name when you suck her boobs, you just tighten your hand in her hair in response.
You let one hand down to her thighs, then you dip two fingers inside, your soft touch, your lips on her and she starts twisting in all directions, she arches herself to offer you her chest then be closer to you.
Her whole body was convulsing at the same pace as your fingers, your fingers are dancing on her, you keep a slow rhythm to keep her out of wearing what's been eagerly awaited from the beginning.

You lay down sweet kisses wherever you can, your circles quickly became firmer movements, pushing her higher, faster to precipitate her towards the orgasm that she had been waiting for from the beginning.
You push her on that top, your thumb always blindly rubs her clitoris, then she bursts.
She then becomes totally limp is relaxed, head in the clouds, so head in the air that she has not noticed that you have again descended, until she feel your mouth on her, her hand immediately descends to grasp your hair, She starts to strongly camber and then scream!
Your hands remain relentless on her hips, leaving her precipitated to the edge at an alarming speed.
She's sensitive, you know and you take advantage of it, but your mouth was a request for just one more, even if she wanted to, she'd be incapable of that withdrawn.
You let a hand go down again to let your fingers penetrate it, in such a gentle way.
Your tongue always lapes its sex with a hint of teasing, with only a few back and forth from your fingers, Farah explodes again,
You only let a few kisses inside her thigh before you go up and kiss her