𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 33: ℐ𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒶𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒

After having a leisurely lunch, you and Farah go quietly into the bathroom to get ready."All your wounds disappeared it's great!" exclaims Farah "Almost, I still have some bruises but they are not from the burned one" you retort laughing, Farah also laughs in return.

"Next week, I have to go to the palace of the queen Luna, do you wish to come with me?" asks Farah"It would be a great pleasure but first I don't have any clothes and then I will miss my lesson, I have no reason not to go to my lessons" you say with a sad look."I will arrange that your absence to your lessons does not pose a problem, concerning the outfits I should have something for you" exclaims Farah with a big smile that it draws on its lips.Farah goes to her wardrobe where all her dresses are stored, she takes out a beautiful dark red dress with a beautiful naked back, suddenly your eyes become filled with stars."From your reaction I guess you like it!" says Farah"It's beautiful, but don't you want to wear it?" you ask"Don't worry about it, I have the same one in navy blue" she retorts Now you are in a hurry to leave for the queen's palace."When do we leave?" you ask impatiently "Tomorrow morning at 8 am" answers FarahYou deduce from the choice of outfits that there will be some kind of party at the palace, you are a little stressed because you don't know anyone but you take it easy.

The rest of your day goes quietly, you go for a walk in the forest and then eat a picnic with Farah and then go to the library to read a book.

The next morning, you wake up in Farah's arms, she didn't hear her alarm clock ring.You kiss gently her forehead by caressing her hair to wake her up, you are careful not to make too much of it so that Farah or even you is suddenly inflamed.You prepare your things with Farah then you leave in direction of the palace."When the queen comes to say hello, just curtsy, otherwise it's impolite for her" explains Farah calmly.

When Farah and you arrive, a guard opens the door, you are amazed by the beauty of the place!You say hello before she shows you your apartment."Do you want two separate rooms?" asks the queen. "One will be enough, thank you" answers Farah while looking at you.The queen looks at Farah and you for a moment then resumes her way to the apartments.The queen has chosen a breathtaking apartment for you, you feel your heart misses a beat."I'll let you get settled in" says the queen.

"Well, I have to go to a conference, if you want there is a library here too or you can go and discover the palace gardens.I'll be at least two hours, I hope you won't be too bored without me" Farah retorts, giving you a gentle look. "No worries, I should find something to do" you retort. While walking in the gardens of the palace, you come across the queen's stables, you love horses and it's been so long since you've ridden.You decide to enter the stables to see the horses, you see a guard who comes in your direction."Hello, are you a guest of the queen?" he asks."Hello, yes I'm with Farah Dowling" you reply."Do you ride a horse?" asks the guard. "I used to ride when I was younger, I stopped since I arrived in Alfea" you answer"Would you like to go for a ride?" asks the guard "Oh, of course, it would be my pleasure!" you exclaim happily

He shows you your horse, you have a beautiful black Spanish horse.Once you are ready, you join the guard outside the stables so that he can show you the gardens.Everything goes well, you like the sensations that you find, you discuss with the guard.Everything goes so well that you do not see the time passing, Farah as for her finished her conference.While walking in direction of the apartments, she sees you laughing with this guard, she feels a rage going up in her body, she is jealous but she does not want to admit it.When you return in the apartments to wash you and prepare you for the evening of this evening, you are surprised not to see Farah.However, she has left you a letter on the bed."I have gone to the party, as I am a special guest in the eyes of the queen I must be there early to prepare my speech.You are stunned when you read the letter, there is not even an I love you at the end of the letter, nothing and it is unusual coming from her

You don't ask yourself any more questions, you get ready and you try as best you can to do your hair properly.You missed Farah's speech, only the school directors were allowed to enter.You look for Farah in all this crowd of people, when you see her, you run in her direction."Did everything go well?" you ask."Yes, very well thank you" answers Farah curtly.You are surprised by her reaction but you say nothing.Several people of the party come to speak to you to learn has to know you and to know more about you, what has the gift to make Farah even more jealous.Farah's nerves were put to the test today, and you don't suspect anything, you never had the opportunity to know if she was jealous.For you, you were not doing anything wrong, you were only chatting with the guests of the palace.Meanwhile, Farah took several glasses of whiskey to absorb the jealousy she felt.