Chapter 10

"Y/n...Y/n wake up." The feeling of soft fingertips tapping at your shoulders arose your conscience to awaken, stirring a bit before you opened your eyes, Gojo saw a gate of opportunity and planted a deep and passionate kiss on your lips.

Your body was engulfed in thin silk sheets making you shiver a little. You looked up at Gojo as he was admiring your face, flushed at the fact that his body was still bare.

You quickly jolted up and covered your chest area with the covers. Gojo remained in his position, wondering why you looked so out of place.

"It was good right," you turned back to the man who displayed a pretentious grin, in which you scoffed in response and looked away before he see any other reaction fall over your face.

"W-what?"

"Heh, it must have been. You were out for hours." his arrogant remark quickly drew your attention to the large window on the side of your bedroom, it's sunset?!!!

"How long was I out for?"

"Well we finished our session after about 12 or something, it's 5 o'clock now, so you were asleep for-"

"I can do simple maths Gojo." 

He gasped in offence, placing an exaggerated hand on his chest. "No calling by the first name?!! Not even after the day we had together, wow Y/n. I see where your loyalties lye."
He took the covers and placed them over his head, flopping down onto his pillow and letting out a few fake sniffles.

You narrowed your eyes and inched a little closer to the man-baby before you. You lifted the covers softly to reveal a man who was covering his face with his hands, the ends of his lips were turned into a childish pout.

Your unamused face soon turned into a soft smile, and you giggled quietly, making him uncover his face and look at you straight in the eyes. He looked at you a little longer until he let out words of utter validity.

"You make faces like that and I might just have to go for a round two." he blurted, followed by a mischievous grin.

"Charming, but I think I'm done for the day."

You got up and took a smaller sheet to cover your body while you walked to the bathroom in hopes to have a shower. But he wasn't done just yet. It was a big hotel room, and you found yourself a little lost since the bedroom you stayed in didn't have an ensuite.

"Lost?"

His lean body was suddenly over yours, back pressed against his figure, you clutched onto your sheets a little tighter in embarrassment.

"I can show you where the bathroom is, but under one condition."

"And what would that be?" you replied, trying to hide your slight nervousness.

"You let me shower with you." He brought his head to your shoulder and nuzzled his nose into your neck while wrapping his arms around your waist.

Your skin engulfed into goosebumps and you let out a slight gasp.

Gojo thought he was winning, but he thought wrong.

"No thank you, I'll find it on my own." You asserted, placing a small kiss on his face.

"It's right this way- wait huh."

"I already see it across the lounge."

"But whyy. If I were you, I would want to have a shower with me."

"Welp good thing you aren't me then. Now let go."

"No. Not unless I can come with you."

"Satoru."

"Nuh-uh, first names aren't going to work this time."

"Please~" you announced in a seductive tone. Sending the man into an early grave.

His eyes widened and he quickly turned beet red, making him step away from you and allowing further movement. You made your way to the bathroom as the man stood there restless.

Finally, you thought as you reached the bathroom swiftly entering. As you were about to close the door a hand slid through and clutched onto the door. You removed your hand as it was then slammed open to reveal a man who was heavily flushed and seemed annoyed.

Before you could even say a word, he trudged towards you and crashed his lips against yours. He lifted your legs and wrapped them around his waist, yet again and continued to kiss you. You tried to pull away this time but he wouldn't let you as he put a hand on the back of your head to deepen the kiss.

The silk sheets that were covering your body plummeted to the tiled floor and you were left bare, while Gojo only had on a silk robe.

You finally pulled away. All hot and out of breath you managed to mutter a few words in annoyance.

"Listen here you horny gorilla, I'm too weary to repeat what went on earlier so let me shower," you said with a cross face still leveraged by the man's arms.

"Hm, and what if I say no," he remarked in a raspy voice almost enough to melt off a woman's clothing.

"Then I'll pluck off your abnormally long eyelashes one by one."

"Then let me shower with you."

"After what you just did, you might as well of just stepped right in with me. Jeez, you're impatient."

He laughed and let you down softly, still holding onto your waist he quickly asked.

"Well, what are you going to wear when you get out?"

"These hotels always have fancy pyjamas and robes, get me those."

"What about underwear~?"

"O-oh, um don't they also have those in the dressers."

"Hehe, do they?" he cooed raising his eyebrows.

"Just go."

"Wow, no manners."

You gave him a cold stare, driving him out of the bathroom to quickly retrieve some fresh clothes for you.

You turned on the shower and let it get all steamy, following the usual shower regime you quickly heard the door open.

"I got you your clothes."

"Thank you, just leave them on the vanity please."

You continued to scrub your hair of the shampoo, meaning your eyes were closed enabling the man to enter the glass shower doors and peak, or that's what he thought.

He opened them thinking you were oblivious but you met him dead in the eyes. He squeeled in response and quickly exited.

What a dumbass.

"Y/nnnn." he said in a whiny tone.

"No."

"Fine," he replied storming out of the room.

A little while after you heard a faint yell from outside.

"Meany!"

Just shush already.

End of chapter
____________________________________

Word count: 1149

I just want to say thank you very much for those who have been voting for the chapters, although I already know I'm going to write more, it's a nice boost of motivation. Schoolwork is a bit much but Im managing to balance it all pretty well so it gives me more time write. THANKYOU!