Chapter 36

You had just finished washing your face free from your makeup when you heard the water turn off in Gojo's shower. Your stomach grew light and fuzzy hearing him ready himself with a towel before walking through the steamy glass doors towards you.

He slicked his hair back while the towel hung loosely on his hips, daring to slip down. You quickly splashed your face with water to avoid eye contact, upon noticing this small action Gojo stood right behind you, peering over your shoulder.

"Where are my clothes?" he asked, you felt the warmth off his body radiate onto yours, the sweet smell of his fragrant body wash engulfing your nose.

"They're in your wardrobe, where they always are..." you mumbled back, leaning more into the vanity counter.

"Is that so?" he said, playfulness evident in his tone. He slithered his hands around your waist and pressed your body against his. He leaned down closer to your ear, his wet hair tickling the sides of your neck.

"I thought you were going to get them ready for me." his breath still smelling of mint.

"Why would I do that?" your voice quiet, you were silently trying to ready yourself for whatever he had in mind. He let out a low chuckle, placing a deep kiss on the base of your neck. Your body grew hot, as it started to match the temperature of his.

"I told you to dress me didn't I?" he was practically whispering, but the deep rumble of his voice still hammered through your ear drums. He slowly crept his hands up towards your chest, pressing his lower region firmer into your behind. You whimpered under his touch, and he smiled.

"Didn't I?" he repeated his question, gripping you harder. You nodded slowly, your skin now a blaze.

"Hmm, I take it that you don't want to dress me then, huh?" he suggested, his voice muffled as his lips sit comfortably at the base of your neck. You didn't reply, for you were worried that the reply he would receive would be that of a lewd noise.

You shifted nervously in your position, biting the inside of your mouth while Gojo began to place wet kisses on your neck. His grip grew firmer by the second, with this hold it was easy to mistake his lustful hunger with anger. But you had better judgment and knew he was losing himself to the alcohol.

"Y/n answer me." he bit down on your neck, further pursuing your answer. As you struggled to reply he noticed your stammers and your tightened grip on the vanity counter. He lifted his gaze to the mirror without moving and admired your trembling figure. His shiny arms around your waist tugged down on the lacy singlet you were wearing to expose more of your chest. Your neck now damp from his wet hair and steamy body.

He loved every inch of your physique, and wanted nothing more than to touch every part of it. You didn't notice his admirable gaze since your face was tilted down and to the side, alas granting him more access to your neck and collar bone.

"Fuck," he mumbled as you slowly moved your hips against his. A few incoherent moans managed to squeeze their way in-between each breath he took while kissing. It grew so intense he swerved you around to face him, by doing so you were able to see his lascivious countenance and rouge-stained cheeks.

He again started placing sloppy kisses all over your neck and lips, stifling noises you thought Gojo could never make. But as the alcohol slowly dispatched through his nervous system, his sensitivity heightened and he grew to be overly affectionate.

This very thought made you smile schemingly, knowing that his sensitive and drunk state, granted you the ability to tease him. Something that usually did not take place in the bedroom.

How the turn tables.

You lightly pushed his chest away from yours, separating his lips from sucking on your neck. He whined.

"W-whats wrong? You don't like it?" he said worryingly.

"I'm afraid so. It seems you have drank too much and now your kisses just aren't as good as they usually are." you said, noticing he shrunk into himself a little with a saddened puppy face.

"Oh but I know it's not your fault, you didn't mean to drink so much did you?" you said in a cooing voice, caressing his cheek lovingly.

He shook his head rapidly, eyes growing glossier by the second.

"I'm sorry." his voice quivering.

"Oh, my love there is no need to apologise." you squeezed his cheeks softly, his lips in a cute pout. "There is something I know you can do to make up for this matter."

"There is?!" he asked hopefully.

"Yes, but it requires one small thing."

"What is it? I'll do whatever you want." he held you close in eagerness.

You chuckled.

"Well..." you wrapped your arms around his neck and brought his ear close to your lips. Talking mischievously but ever so quiet.

"I'll have to tie you up first."

End of chapter
____________________________________

Y/n is will be the dominant one 🫡

Thankyou for all of the support, I hate to leave you hanging for the time being but I just need to get chapters out. Hopefully the next chapter will be out soon.