Chapter 21

You were awakened abruptly once again. Now in a different location. Observing your surroundings you realised that you were in an apartment. A rather fancy one if you might add.

Pressed couches with linen cushions, modern interior with expensive lighting. It was nearly as nice as yours. Though the three people situated before you couldn't go unnoticed.

Both Geto and Kamiya had egotistical glares plastered on their faces, while Izanagi had a look of pure childishness. Facing you with a playful smirk.

Geto quickly took notice of you eyeing the inside of the apartment.

"Don't get too comfortable, I know the apartment is nice but your stay will be very short, unfortunately," he said.

"What do mean by that?" you muttered.

"Change of plans. We'd like to speed up this process and have you killed in a couple of minutes." Geto answered, plopping himself on the couch in front of you and resting his face on his palm.

"I thought you were going to have fun with me first. I see you're Flashy and impatient." you revoked, making Geto chuckle.

"Normally I'd stick to schedule but today I think we can make the exception." The black-haired man waved his fingers forward. Making both of his disciples move towards you.

You began to shift backwards but it was no use. Your body was tattered and broken in many places. With fate finally setting in you were quickly losing the small amounts of hope you built up along the way.

When you tried to think of a situation in which you could escape or had thought of the possibility that someone could save you, every outcome that you had thought of failed, making you lose hope completely.

And now here you were, fastened so closely to the very people who would decide if you would continue living or die without a trace. Though you knew what the answer would finally be as your body had given out even moments before they actually initiated the process of your 'killing'. 

They were kicking you, punching you, hurting you in all the ways they knew how. They were even puffed out. One hit from Izanagi sent you crashing straight into a wall. With blood hitting the bridge of your nose and seeping through the corners of your mouth. You knew your time was near.

As the two were catching their breath, prepping themselves for 'round two' you quickly asked...

"May I ask why you decided to kill me sooner?" Breathing heavily while holding the gashes one your body.

"A certain someone is trying to find you, and we can't let him do that now can we?" Izanagi revoked.

Your eyes widened, you had completely forgotten about his six eyes. Maybe there was a chance. If you were able to generate enough cursed energy, it wouldn't be as hard to track you. Though your body was in such a mess, you were highly doubtful of whether or not your plan would work.

"I think your short break has lasted long enough, beat her till she's no longer breathing," Geto demanded.

Now catching their breaths they trudged back to where you were slumped. Given that your arms were still in shackles they were behind your back, meaning they weren't in direct view from the other two.

You took deep breaths, concentrating your energy fully on breaking the shackles. Them now closing in you were cracking under pressure.
A voice boomed in your mind, not Izanagi this time, but yourself.

This won't work. You've failed. Just accept it. It's time. You're in too much pain. You're body and mind can no longer take it.

Tears brimmed the ducts of your eyes, not ever did you want people to see you vulnerable like this. But what use did it make? You were beaten black and blue for a reason one would deem completely unnecessary. But you had to accept the fact that this was how villains acted. Ridding their plans of any recesses. You being their biggest interruption, it was only fate that you would end up like this.

So why didn't you prepare yourself? People like you couldn't ever have it easy. There was always someone willing to mess up your life within a matter of days, in this case, hours. So why exactly did you not acknowledge that factor? We're you enjoying yourself too much. Was life just too good to be true? You, the children and Gojo, did it all happen just for you to end up in this state?

Your pure despair brought you tears. Your weak sobs set aback both Izanagi and Kamiya. They stood there, as warm, salty tears drowned your cheeks. The more you wept the more you coughed up blood. Still standing there, they gaped upon your damaged body. Catching your breath ever so slightly, you looked up at them one more time.

Analysing the position they were in.

Perfect.

Your vulnerable gaze quickly turned into a dangerous glare. Curling the corners of your lips, smiling at them maniacally. You looked terrifying.

"Anyone got a napkin?" you asked as you breathed sharply.

They looked at you blankly and slightly frightened.

"Eh...what?"

You broke free of your shackles and brought your arms to your sides within milliseconds. Giving them no time to register you sent both of them flying through multiple walls of the apartment. Geto was shocked but raged over the fact that you still had some smite in you.

You slowly stood up, breathing heavily as blood was gushing out from multiple places in your face and limbs. You didn't want to fight Geto, you couldn't. You just needed enough energy. That was your goal.

You sent one blast at a wall that separated the both of you, filling the room with painful debris and heat. Detaching yourself long enough before he could reach you was your ultimate goal. Hopefully, you had enough energy swirling through your being that Gojo could come very soon. If Geto wouldn't kill you, you could bleed out completely within a matter of minutes.

Time was running thin.

End of chapter
____________________________________

Word count: 1022