Chapter 28

"Good morning Y/n~~~" the man chirped, shimmying his way over to you while you were applying some light makeup. While hugging your waist he pressed his hips against your behind and began to sway gently from side to side, nuzzling his nose into the side of your neck to take in your 'fresh out of the shower scent.

"Stop moving me, I'm trying to apply my eyeliner." You groaned. He lifted his gaze to the small applicator in your hand out of curiosity.

"Can I have some?" He asked, gazing at you like a small child in question.

You lifted an eyebrow, "uh, you sure?"

He nodded eagerly, you shrugged in agreement and made him squat down. Holding his head still with one hand you began to apply a thin line against his eyelid. He was grinning in excitement the whole time. Though you being so close to his face arose a few problems.

"Eugh, you seriously need to brush your teeth." You complained, stepping away a little bit to observe the eye you completed. He stood up and obnoxiously blew air into your face. You winced at the smell and demanded that he do it right away. He happily complied, brushing his teeth well and using mouthwash you quickly resumed.

Now completing the other eye he stood up and pridefully observed his appearance in the mirror. Posing with a peace sign up and sticking out his tongue, you could mistake him for a young preteen discovering new ways to be a 'baddie'. Though in his case he just looked stupid, funny nonetheless. He quickly gasped and turned to you.

"Wait I haven't showered yet, it'll all come off." He whined holding your shoulders.

"Well it is waterproof, but that doesn't mean you can step face-first into the shower... just keep your head out or something." You replied, freeing yourself from his grasp and packing away the things you had used.

"Oh... Okay!" He skipped to the shower while you finally made your way out to the kitchen. Entering you found all three students huddled around a pot arguing. From where you were standing you could already tell that it was a mess, your kitchen benchtops being a good reflection of that. Still engrossed in their heated conversion you walked up behind them and loomed over their heads to see what they were doing, scaring them in the process.

"GAH!" they all flinched when seeing you.
"What are you guys making?" you asked trying to get a good look at what was in the pot, though that failed as they frantically covered it with a lid.

"Uh... It's eggs?" Itadori wasn't the best at sounding convincing.

You raised an eyebrow in question, "who makes eggs in a pot? Are you boiling them?" you retorted.

"N-no, it's actually... Soup! We're making soup! And the uh, the vegetable kind because you always tell us to take care of our health. You know! What better way to do that than make veggie soup-" Nobara tried but was cut off.

"Show me what's in the pot," you demanded.

They all sighed in defeat, though Megumi didn't seem to care about all of this, he probably just watched from the side the whole time.

They moved out of the way so you could move forward to open the pot.

"Wait are the contents in the pot going to explode or something? I'm not overly fond of buying a new pantsuit for work," you said looking over at them.

"U-uh no, it shouldn't," Itadori said.

"Shouldn't?" you quickly replied.

"No no, it's veggie soup... Remember. Haha," the girl said scratching her head.

You turned to the pot and lifted the lid. What was inside was honestly scarring to the eyes. The smell was worse. A green and brown gooey mess was displayed before you. Bubbling over the top you quickly turned off the heat to prevent any form of reaction to occur.

"Guys... What the hell is this. If this is your version of vegetable soup or eggs, that's just... OH, and the smell seriously guys what is this?" you asked pinching your nose closed.

They paused for a moment before explaining.

"...So this morning we woke up early because we couldn't sleep so we wanted to play video games. And then we got bored so we looked up slime tutorials on YouTube, but we don't have glue or the activator that was required so we made it out of things in your kitchen..." Itadori explained with the same pout he would do when he thought he was in trouble, it was so cute.

Nobara looked down to her fidgety feet. Them waiting for a scolding.

"I mean if you guys are quick enough to clean everything you made a mess of in the next 15 minutes I don't have anything to be mad about. But it better be spotless, this is just... An abomination."

"Whats an abomination?" Gojo said walking in, he sniffed a couple times as he walked.
"Ewww, who shit themselves?!" he said scrunching his face at the students and then looking over to the pot. He gagged at the smell.

"Nevermind, someone took a shit in your pot," he said, his voice squeakier as he was pinching his nose.

"Hey! We spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to make it look cool. It doesn't look like poop at all!" Nobara remarked, Itadori nodding his head in agreement.

"No, it looks like shit," Megumi added.

"It doesn't matter, the fact is it needs to be cleaned so let's be quick, we need to leave in 20 minutes, Satoru will have to buy you guys breakfast on the way to school," you announced, laughing a little.

"Wait Y/n won't you come with us to drop us off?" Megumi asked, the other two quickly turned to you intently.

"I wish I could but I can't, because of my absence work has just been piling up, not so much with X but I'm still studying and my course's board of administration aren't very lenient, so I'm stumped. I have a very long meeting today too." you explained rubbing your head.

They all groaned as you smiled apologetically.

"Oh, I completely forgot!" the white-haired man chirped as he removed his blindfold.

"Look! Y/n did my eyeliner," he said going close to the kid's faces. The eyeliner had survived the shower he took but the fabric rubbing against his eye smudged a lot of it.

They simply observed for a second before talking.

"And you call me emo?" Megumi deadpanned.

"Punk goth? Rock and roll?" Nobara snickered.

"Are you going through something sensei?" Asked Itadori.

"Emo on crack maybe," Nobara said now laughing, the other two joining as well.

"You guys are assholes."

End of chapter
____________________________________

Hello! My sincerest apologies for being gone for a little while but life is just like that sometimes. I'm having like a mental block right now but I'll get over it soon. Thank you all so very much for reading this book so far, you've made it a lot more fun to write so thank you. I'm thinking of wrapping up this book in the next few chapters. 💝