Chapter 17

Mutters were spearing through the room, all filled with confusion. A distinct few grew worried for your safety. Everyone was silenced as Raiko cleared his throat.

"Settle down. There are some positives..."
He paused for a moment before speaking once again.

"Kamiya stated that the curse put on the kids can be easily worn out. It just needs the correct trigger. As I was informed late last night, Itadori has returned to his original form. Given what was stated on the files  I received from Y/n, her observations were correct. Itadori went through a realisation period, he started to remember more and more of his life as a teenager while still in child form. Though they weren't the best memories. What triggered his re-transformation were the words of Y/n. It seems that they closely resembled his deceased grandfather's last words."

"So what you're saying now is that each child needs to go through a realisation period to turn back," Kaito asked.

"Yes, and I don't think it will be too long before they'll turn back. All they need is close monitoring."

"Okay well now that that's out of the way, what about Y/n. Her safety is still in jeopardy if they were to go such lengths to turn the kids into children. Imagine what they would do with her." Miyuko started.

"But what I don't understand is why she was the initial target. Why was she 'specifically' ordered to be killed?" Ren asked.

The room went quiet, it was easily recognisable that people were deep in thought. Paying no attention to the silence of the room.

"Sir Raiko?"

"Yes, Y/n."

"Has Kamiya mentioned the name of the third curse user? You mentioned how there were two other men."

"She has yet to mention his name. It seems every time we ask she throws a fit of some sort. It's clear that she's being blackmailed."

"Then it's possible that both Geto and the other curse user are still in contact with her. This is a secluded establishment. So I assume that you took her to be integrated into sector 4?"  you asked.

"Yes, we never have any interruptions there," Raiko replied.

"Whats sector 4?" one person asked.

"Our furthest building from the main sector. That's where we know we won't have any technological high jacking." Raiko answered.

"Exactly. Knowing of the building's seclusion, Kamiya would have revealed more if she weren't being blackmailed. I don't think much is stopping her other than those two. Considering that she has already disclosed an extensive amount of information. Could the third user have a possible intellectual cursed technique? One that allows mind manipulation?" you suggested.

"Hm, it's possible. I'll raise the topic in our next questioning."

You nodded in response. Write down a few more notes in your book.

"Y/n, we still need to discuss you." Ren started with a straight face.

"That's right if they want her killed she needs immediate protection," Miyuko announced righteously, lifting one of her fingers.

"I agree... I'm just trying to figure out why they want you killed." Raiko added.

"It could be for Y/n's technique. It's very distinct is it not?" Kaito suggested.

"What would they do with her technique? Do they want to take it?" one person asked.

"I don't they can exactly take it. More so they want to get rid of her because of its power? Or... Something."
Another added.