Chapter 18

1st Person

Muffled voices filled my ears. They became louder and louder as light peeked through my eyelids. Life came flooding back into my system as I started to cough up blood. Pain tore through me, filling my lungs and head with a throbbing ache so dire, I had to lay back down.

"Nice to see you're awake." a voice so familiar said. My eyes shot up in the direction of the voice. There he was, resting his cheek on his hand smirking pretentiously. My breaths grew sharp with the extra pain striking my limbs and stomach. I felt as though I was going to disintegrate. Managing to calm myself a little I asked.

"What have you done to me?" wiping my face free from blood.

"You aren't so easily movable. Your stubbornness is what landed you in this state."

Furrowing my eyebrows at his arrogant remark I realised that he was sitting in a large chair, accompanied by two people standing on either side of him. One woman and one man. The woman stepped forward and I immediately recognised her.

"Hello Y/n," she said smirking. The state I was in seemed to amuse the woman. It was Kamiya.

I scoffed in return.

"How were you freed from sector 4?" I asked, trying my best to mask the pain I was in.

"You carry a special key card do you not. It was pretty easy getting in, especially since the guards are weak as fuck." the other man said stepping forward into the light. He had ice blue hair and matching eyes, about as tall as Geto and a couple of piercings. To top it all off he had one devilish smile.

He walked up to me while I was on the ground and lifted my chin to meet his gaze.

"When they mentioned who you were, I didn't know you would look like this~" he confessed, inching his face close to mine. I whipped my head away and started to breathe heavily again. To which he replied with an amused giggle.

"Boss do we have to kill her? I like her~" he announced turning back to where Geto was sitting.

He sighed and chuckled lightly.

"Yes we do Sano, but not straight away. We still have a lot of things to do," he replied looking over at me again.

All of a sudden I heard a booming sound in my head. Making me wince in pain, a pulsing vibration coursed its way through every cell in my mind until it finally calmed down and I heard a voice.

"Nice to meet you Y/n. My name's Izanagi Sano. It's a pleasure~" he asserted in my mind. The feeling was so uncomfortable, I felt so uneasy and he could tell. But there was one thing for sure.

2nd Person

You were correct. All that was predicted in your meeting about the mystery person and his technique were correct. You answered back but with your voice so the other two could hear.

"Isn't that an idiot move? Telling me your name?" you remarked while looking up.

"Hm? Can't we be acquaintances? I do like you after all." he said while smiling.

"How lucky I must be." you retaliated sarcastically.

"Enough." Geto boomed. He stood up and walked over to you. If it weren't for the shackles on both your arms and legs you would've shifted away. Still attempting to, you only made the man laugh in amusement.

"Oh, Y/n. Don't tire yourself out on useless shit like that. You're stuck here so try to get used to it." he continued while kneeling in front of you.

He scanned your body, taking notice of your unbuttoned shirt and ripped pants. Revealing parts that should remain hidden.

"I can tell why Gojo always fawned over you. Hah, you really are something. Though, that just simply pisses me off..." he leaned in closer to your face, clasping both of your cheeks with his hand and squeezing it painfully.