Chapter 14

"My my y/n, have you finally reconsidered my offer about dinner?" Raiko cooed, amiably trying to poke fun at you. You knew better than to stir up a reaction that would deem his satisfaction fulfilled, so you replied ever so bluntly, giving no more than fact.

"No... I have urgent news."

"Hm? Can't it wait until tomorrow's meeting?" he slyly complained, upset that you so abruptly turned him down.

"Itadori is back to his original state, he is no longer a child."

"Ah... Which one is Itadori?" he took a quick pause and then asked.

"Sukuna's vessel, he turned back earlier today. I wanted to tell you as soon as possible, though I couldn't really find the right time until now."

"Well, update his profile to an accurate status. If you are feeling up to it maybe do a liiiitttlee more digging on his sudden transformation, and you should be fine for tomorrow."

"Will do... Um, will you be attending the meeting tomorrow?" you asked.

"Aww, of course, I will. I'll even sit next to you if want~" He suggested, amplifying his voice from its normal magnitude of volume.

You exhaled in annoyance, you were sick of snobby playboys. It was hard enough you had to live with one.

"Have a nice evening sir." You surmised, signifying a tone that you were too tired for his bs.

"And to you too Y/n~"

You hung up and dropped your arms in fatigue, exhaling in annoyance because you knew you weren't going to get a good nights sleep. If anything was going to cheer you up, it was going to be tucking the kids into bed. You made your way over to their rooms and heard Gojo's raised voice.

As you were approaching the door, reaching for the knob so you could enter, Nobara burst out of the room laughing. Gojo came right after her, knocking you over in his trance while trying to wrap her up in a towel. The girl was naked.

Gojo was a mess, his hair was all wet and so was his clothes, his sleeves were rolled up and had random bath toys clinging onto his shirt. As the man was playing tag with Nobara, you chuckled and headed into the room to see if Megumi was dressed.

Itadori came out of the walk-in closet with Megumi fully dressed in pyjamas on Yuji's shoulders. Megumi looked drowsy, nodding his head up and down every time he accidentally closed his eyes.

"Oh thank you Yuji, you don't have to do that. I can take Megumi for you." your offered, retrieving the small boy from Yuji's shoulder and holding him.

"Oh uh sure. Heh, he seems much more tired than Kugisaki," he told, scratching the nape of his neck.

"That girl never stops," you remarked while chuckling.

The was a small pause while you were patting Megumi's back so he could fully fall asleep. Lowering your voice to a whisper you turned back to Itadori.

"Yuji I'd hate to burden you this late at night but do you think after I put the kids to bed we can have a small talk about your transformation? I have an important meeting tomorrow morning about you three and I just need to bring as much information as I can. It it's sensitive or you find that it's hard to answer some questions thats completely fine."

"O-oh yeah, that's fine."

"Thank you very much. I'll make sure to get you extra dessert tomorrow for the hassle," you said awkwardly. He just chuckled in return.

You turned to the doorway to see Gojo with a disapproving look, holding nobara who was wrapped in a towel so it was only showing her face, she was all smiley when she met eyes with you.

"Hi, mommy!" she exclaimed so warmly, you smiled and greeted her back.

"Hi, baby." You sounded ever so motherly.

Gojo cleared his throat loudly, looking at you with a look that screamed jealousy.

"Extra dessert huh?" he said putting Nobara down and crossing his arms.

You sighed "here we go again." saying under your breath.

"I have new information too, will I earn an extra serving of dessert?" he states placing a hand on his chest.

"Sure? What new intel do you have?" you asked.

Gojo pasued for a moment, trying to think of something to retaliate with, or to back up his statement.

"W-well I don't actually have anything BUT STILL."

The pink-haired boy looked uncomfortable. The sight of you two arguing stressed him out.
As you were both going back and forth with each other Megumi lifted his head from your shoulder and looked at you irritated, you paused, deciding that enough was enough and the kids needed to sleep. So you turned your back to Gojo and did exactly that. Only making him more annoyed.

"Look Satoru, I have a very veeery long night ahead of me. So instead of yapping those lips like an annoying Chihuahua, why don't you come and help me put these kids to bed so that I can finish with Itadori and he can sleep." you stated firmly while tucking in Megumi.

"You went over to the children's wardrobe and dressed Nobara in her pyjamas, drying her hair completely so she wouldn't get sick. Not before long, you had finished tucking her in and kissing both of them goodnight.

Making your way to your office where you told Itadori to meet you, you found Gojo coming out of your bedroom in his pyjamas fresh out of the shower. He locked eyes with you and scrunched his face into a childish pout, crossing his arms and waltzing away to bid the kids their goodnights.

So childish.

____________________________________

Hello everyone, this chapter isn't finished just yet. I haven't been uploading as frequently as I've been wanting to, so I just want to publish as much as I can. I'll be writing the second part probably later today so yeah. Hope you have been enjoying!