Chapter 38

「」Hi... please don't be mad at me 😀「」

It's been a week since your eventful night out, and lately you've been feeling extremely grateful for the peace and tranquillity each day brought you. Sure your schedule was repetitive and to some boring; but you found beauty in simplicity.

It was another quiet afternoon, orange hues painted the sky as a soft breeze swayed through your open windows, flowing through your curtains in an elegant manner. You smiled, feeling the stress of the past year finally easing off of your shoulders.

You were waiting for Gojo, the kids and Nanami to come over, you thought a nice quiet dinner and possibly a movie would be the perfect way to end the day. Gojo said that he would take care of dinner, you trusted him. And so you decided that maybe a few treats would compliment the mood of this lovely afternoon. Lemon cake, Obunyaki and Sakura mochi was dispersed among your kitchen counter, as you tried your best making them look cute. It was around 5 in the evening and the sun was beginning to set.  After you had finished cleaning the aftermath of your cooking marathon you heard a sudden ding at your door.

Gojo's keycard swiped against your door's monitor, and before you knew it 3 balls of energy burst into your home. Two more quaint figures following behind contently.

"Y/n! We're home!" Your partner sang as he carried multiple paper bags full of warm food.
Eager to reach the kitchen so he could put them down and greet you.

"Calm down, you're going to spill everything." Said Nanami, trying to grab a couple bags from his arms. You quickly walked towards the entrance, happy to know they're finally home.

"Hi everyone," you announced in a sweet voice. Nobara smiled and immediately jumped into your arms for a hug. You had the air knocked out of you for a split second but returned the hug with an equal amount of enthusiasm.

"How's my lovely lady doing?" You asked as you put your hand on top of her head while giving you the cutest giggle.

"I'm very hungry," she laughed.

"We'll we better start eating soon then huh?" You answered, looking over to the pink haired boy who was wiggling in his spot ready for a hug.

"Hi Yuji," you said, elongating the i sound in his name. He gave you a closed eye smile while practically leaping into your arms. You swayed a little as you hugged him.

"You smell nice," he blurted. You laughed,
"Yeah I've been baking, you'll see what I've made after dinner." He hummed as you both let go of each other.

Megumi looked a little nervous, as he realised he'd only ever hugged you once or twice while being big. You turned towards him and gave him a welcoming smile, as his nervous pout soon turned into a small smile. He walked towards you and hugged your waist as you held him. He felt the frustration in his chest slowly diminish, how glad he was that you were now in his life.

Letting go, the three teenagers happily walked towards the kitchen with the food. Intending on setting the table so you didn't have to. You greeted Nanami and he followed the rest. You watched them walk away with a soft smile, though it slowly faded as you felt a large presence loom behind you. You turned and looked up to find eyes piercing yours and a sly grin.

"Hi baby," he said in a hushed yet seductive tone. His arms engulfed your body as he nestled his face into your neck, mumbling while planting small kisses along your jaw.
You giggled, lifting his face so it could meet yours.

"I missed you," he whispered, you continued to smile lovingly at him as his lips met yours.
"So. Fucking. Much" he told, alternating between kiss and word.