Chapter 19

"Get me some clothes, we're going to get Y/n back."

Both Itadori Gojo stood there dumbfounded. Yet Fushiguro's patience was growing thinner by the second.

"Did you idiots hear me, we need to leave-"

"AAH. NAKED. YUCKY. COVER. NO!" Nobara yelled while covering her eyes. The blindfolded man gawked and snatched Nobara away to take her from a rather blasphemous sight.
Yuji went straight to his wardrobe to find Megumi's proper uniform. It was a mess.

Nanami was freaking out over in his household, trying to get a hold of the faculty at Juju Tech. Seeing as it was late at night, it wasn't working.

...

Now that Megumi was dressed, both he and Yuji were ready to rain hellfire on whoever took you. But they were deterred quickly.

"Stop," Gojo said while sighing. Both paused and turned around just as they were about to exit the door.

"I already told Itadori this and I'm going to tell you the same thing. You aren't going."

"Huh? Why the hell not? We're wasting time. Right now as we speak, Y/n could be tortured or interrogated, who knows how dangerous they are?" Megumi protested.

"I know. And for that exact reason, I'm not letting you two get in the middle of it." Gojo said in a calm tone.

"Oh come on that's bullshit, we can help more than you think." Megumi retorted once again.

"Gojo Sensei please just let us help." Itadori said putting a hand on Megumi's shoulder to calm him down.

"Sigh, Megumi you just transformed, I don't know if your body is capable of fighting just yet, and if anything were to happen to the both of you again? We'd be in deep shit, the answer is no," he said crossing his arms.

"Fine," they said synonymously. But were they actually taking no for an answer.

Now in the car, they were driving to the school, he had informed Yaga in advance that he would be keeping the kids at the school for the time being while he worked on saving you.

All the while you were being transported to a completely different province. Unconscious and exhausted from all you had endured in a matter of hours.

You heard a faint voice in your head. Making you shift in your spot uncomfortably. You knew immediately who it was.

Your voice was so weak, yet you managed to conjure up a few words.

"Izanagi... Get the hell out of my head," you said, looking up at the man sitting beside your laid down body.

"Shhh, they can't know you're up yet," he mumbled while covering your mouth. Talk about creepy.

You were in such immense pain that even lifting your head became unimaginably hard. You dropped your head back down onto the ground, wincing in pain anytime your body shifted.

Looking around you noticed that you were no longer in a room. It seemed like the inside of a fancy car, expensive leather seats and LED lights lined across the floors and doors of the vehicle. The roof was dark and starry.

"How pretentious. I see you three are the flashy type," you said while curving your lips into a slight grin.

"Y/n stop talking. I could kill you at any given moment. I just need the order."

"Mhm, you need an order... I think I'm going to keep talking." you continued.

"Uh oh, be careful there Y/n. I may need an order to kill you but that doesn't mean I can't do what I want with you up until then. Say? Does it hurt when I do this?" he yanked one of the restraints that shackled both of your arms together towards him.

Your breaths grew short as you tried your best to put on a brave face. He pulled your face close to his and began talking once again.

"Trust me, miss L/n if you want to live. I'd keep that pretty little mouth shut." he dropped you back down with a small thud. Both Kamiya and Geto must have been in the front of the large vehicle. Noticing a window mechanism that separated the two sections of the vehicle, it must have been a limousine.

"I think you should sleep for the rest of the drive. Nighty night Y/n."

...

End of chapter
____________________________________

Word count: 712

I know this isn't much, but I will be writing more. Just bare with me 🦕.
Thank you all so much for reading!