Chapter 26 🍋

Hello, just a quick warning that there is a naughty scene ahead, if you are uncomfortable with this type of writing I suggest you skip this chapter.

You opened the door to your room to find that Satoru was still in the shower, you set your bottle of water down on your nightstand to make your way into the bathroom for your annual nightly regime.

Entering you could hear the man's ugly singing, you lightly giggled, audible enough for him to hear.

"Hm? Is that you Y/n~" he said peeping his head through the steamy glass door of the shower. You lifted your gaze from washing your face to face him through the mirror of your vanity.

"Yes?" You answered, grabbing your face serum. He eyed how flattering your figure looked in your pyjamas, smirking playfully he quickly thought of
an idea.

"Can you pass that towel hanging next to you?" He said pointing. You looked to his side of the large vanity, hanging underneath his sink you saw it hanging. You hummed in response and did as he asked. Walking over to him still with his head out, you gave him the towel.

He reached his muscular arm out and grabbed yours, pulling you in to the shower with him. You gasped in shock, annoyed that your hair and clothes were now wet.

"Satoru! What are you doing?!" you muttered in a raised tone. Though you had seen the man bare before, the sight never failed to create a flustered feeling within. The dulled light from the steam illuminated off his well-sculpted body, making you look away flushed. He chuckled while biting his lip, lifting your chin to meet his gaze.

"Don't get shy on me now~" he spoke in a low tone, voice tainted with lust. It sent butterflies all through your stomach. He pulled your body up against his, pressing your chest against his abdomen as he closed in on your face. You turned your head to the side in embarrassment once again.

"W-where is this all coming from," you asked shyly.
He grabbed your face and slammed his lips against yours. Pulling away for a moment to answer you.

"I've been deprived for too long Y/n~," he said restlessly. He lifted your arms to rest them on his neck, heaving your legs while kissing you tenderly, you tried to resist though he made it very hard as he wrapped your legs around his waist and began to rub against your womanhood. Attaining small whimpers from your lips. You could feel a mischievous smile form as he kissed you, man was this guy arrogant.

Mist engulfing the small space the two of you shared, only raised the heat within. Slowly but surely your movements synced and you both managed to suppress smaller moans here and there.

You liked things gradual but he thought otherwise as he abruptly set you down. Lowering both your pyjama bottoms and underwear with a single swift movement.

"These are annoying me," he growled as chucked them to the side. He wanted to saviour the taste of your supple skin, your undergarments were simply getting in the way. The shower grew steamier by the minute.

The very water that fell softly over your bodies created a haziness that only intensified his longing for you. He removed your top, admiring your body and how the water created a shiny and sleek effect on your skin.

Happening so suddenly, it was only on impulse that you tried to cover yourself. Though this simple action simply angered him. He grabbed your arms and pinned them above your head against the wall, enclosing a gap so small between your faces. His brows lowered and eyes piercing into yours.

"Why do you feel the need to do that? I've seen it all before haven't I?" his voice gruff yet still retaining some warmth. He gazed inspectingly at you, waiting for any sort of answer, though you simply couldn't conjure up any.

"Don't hide from me Y/n~" he cooed into your ear, lowering his lips to the crook of your neck. Drawing out his tongue to plant a wet and tender kiss on your warm skin. He lowered one of his hands, the other still holding both of your arms up as he began to play with your breasts. His mouth swirled around one as his hand groped the other. Your back arched against the wall in pleasure.

You whimpered under his touch, making him chuckle here and there. He sucked on the nipple of your aroused chest, making you moan out his name with a gasp. That of which lit a fire in him, as he gazed hungrily at you. His cheeks were tainted pink and his eyelids hung low. His wet shiny hair that smelt of ginseng shampoo fell over his face. You lifted the hair away from his face, caressing his cheek softly as he gazed down at your lips while doing so.

"The things you do to me, I can't even begin to describe." he groaned, kissing you once again now lowering both of his hands so that one would still play with your breasts while the other began to have fun with your lower region.

He hummed into your mouth as his tongue swirled around yours, swaying lightly as his finger began to play with your clit. Your legs felt weaker in pleasure by the moment so you draped your arms over his neck for support. His finger continued to swirl, making you moan into his mouth. He suddenly slammed his finger into your wet mound, feeling each wall within squeeze at his touch. Your breaths hitched as you tried to adjust to his motions.

Though as stated before, he'd rather do anything but be gradual. Inturn making him add another finger within moments. Your moans grew consistent with every pump he would induce. He lowered his mouth to your chest once again to tease your sensitive nipples. (why do I find that funny 👺?)

With each thrust and tease you felt your climax well up in your stomach, the warm feeling causing surges below. That of which could be felt by the man's fingers as he gazed up at you intently. He separated his mouth from your chest with a small 'pop', leaving a string of saliva as he licked his lips from any remnants of drool.

His fingers began to curl, hitting your G-spot, you moaned loudly in return. You were near your peak in pleasure.

"Cum for me Y/n, can you do that......Mommy?" he moaned into your neck, thrusting his fingers faster as you finally release your hot fluid onto his hand. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean, savouring the sweet taste with all of his being, kissing you between your quick breaths.

You gripped onto his shoulders, thinking that all was over with. Though for him your night had just begun...

End of chapter
____________________________________

Don't worry, I'm not robbing you of any extra detail, the next chapter will include another eventful display of words. Thank you all very much for reading!