1- Giving In

I was at a party. As always. It was a weekend tradition for everyone who lived on the Island. Tonight, as usual, I was shit faced. I was in the kitchen getting another drink when I felt hands wrap around my waist. I knew exactly who it was.

It was Rafe. He'd been trying to ask me out for over a year. And god did I try so hard not to give in. He hadn't slept with anyone else since he first asked me out. Trying to prove to me how serious he was.

I wasn't the relationship kind of girl. But I'd totally let him fuck me. I play hard to get in that department because despite what everyone thinks, I've never had sex before. Rafe doesn't know either.

They call me the kook queen because I outdrink everyone at parties and despite what is said between Pogues or adults, i'm way wealthier that Ward Cameron. And every kook knows it. So they call me  the kook queen. And I do have guys lining up for me, but I don't want them. Except Rafe. I wanted him.

They're all idiots. Yes we're all spoiled and rich, but the guys are different. And their stupid fucking golfing. It's different when you're a grown man golfing and you look sexy doing it, (like Chris Evans) but when 19 year olds do it, it's just dumb.

I made up my mind. Tonight I was going to give in. I could tell. Not just because I was drunk, but because I had finally admitted to myself how bad I wanted him. Don't get me wrong he's an idiot too but he really wasn't. It was all an act.

I just want him to fuck me. Relationships don't work. Ever. My parents proved that. Messy divorce, turned into a murder, dad was in jail, my mom was rich so all her money went to me, so I'm rich.

Now that I've gone on and on, you get it, I don't want a relationship. Doesn't that make him and I perfect for each other? Given his pre-me-obsession, his reputation was fuck boy, but now he wanted a relationship? And yes that's a question because maybe he just wants to get in my pants. So I'll let him. We'll see what happens.

"Hey baby." He whispers in my ear before nibbling on it slightly. I can't help it when my breath hitches slightly and I get goose bumps. His hands squeeze my waist tightly, possessively.

"Rafe." Is all I say. He hums at the sound of me saying-slurring-his name. "I love it when you say my name baby." I chuckle and turn around to face him. His hands still around my waist.

"You're drunk." I say. "No I'm not. I just got here and the first thing I did was come find you." It was a little after 2am. After my parents, well what happened with them, I've lived alone in my house. It was huge, and it all belonged to me. I believed Rafe when he said he wasn't drunk because if he was he'd reek of vodka and he didn't.

"You're the one whose drunk baby." God I loved it when he called me baby. It made a shiver go down my spine. "You like it when I call you that?" He pulls me closer. God damn it. Could he read my mind?

If he could, he would know that I really wanted him to kiss me right now. Or maybe it was because I was staring at his lips. Because he called me out on it. "My eyes are up here pretty girl." He chuckles.

"Just fucking kiss me Rafe."