No Idea

Rafe and I were on our way to Wards house to pick up more of his stuff and then pay off Barry for the last time. We pull up and walk inside and are immediately questioned by Ward.

"What're you doing here?" Rafe grabs my hand tightly. He's scared, intimidated. He hates when he's confronted by Ward. Especially when he's mad.

"Rafe needs to grab some more stuff." Ward scoffs. "Why doesn't he just move out? He's never home anyway." Ward and I were now on the outs because how he treats Rafe.

I was done with it. And I don't know where the fuck Sarah has been and I really don't care. "He's right here. How about you tell him yourself. And stop being a fucking asshole."

"Okay. Rafe-"

"Rafe, will you move in with me?" I had to beat Ward to the punch. I didn't want Rafe thinking he was a burden and just being dumped on me. He had to know I really wanted him there. "Wh-wait really?"

"Yea really. Move in with me. You practically already live with me." He smiles and I can see in his eyes that for that moment he forgot his dad was there.

I could see that I had made him happy and that was all I wanted. "Yea. Yea I'll move in with you!" Now I can't help but smile. "Okay let's go get your stuff."

I smirk at Ward as Rafe and I walk upstairs and as we're about to walk into his room Sarah comes out of hers. "Oh. V." And John B comes out too.

"Baby go pack I'll be in there in a sec okay." Rafe is a pout to protest because he sees John B there. "Please." He nods and goes into his room.

"Where have you been?" Sarah snaps. "Where have I been? Where have you been!? You completely disappeared and never said anything."

"I was busy. What're you doing with Rafe?" John B takes a step back. Obviously not wanting any part in this argument. "You're the one who told me to take a chance with him in the first place. Why are you mad?"

"Because he's my brother and you're screwing him." Something is seriously wrong with her. I don't know why she's acting like this. Especially towards me. It's not like her especially when she told me to get with Rafe in the first place.

"I'm not just screwing him Sarah. He's my boyfriend. And you told me I should give him a shot so I did. And it's the best thing I've ever done."

"Whatever." She says and walks away. John B gives me an awkward smile and walks away. I walk into Rafe's room and he looks up from his bag. "What was that?"

"I have no idea."