Epilogue

Rafe and I have been together for five years now.

Sarah ran away with John B shortly after our confrontation with Barry, they've been awol for five years. So has Barry.

JJ lives in John B's old house and he always comes over to hang out with Rafe and I. Topper is no longer a part of our lives. He moved off the island.

Ward still has never excepted Rafe. He blames Rafe for Sarah running away because it was after her fight with me about dating Rafe. Rafe has learned not to care what he thinks though. Besides, we have plenty of other things to worry about other than Ward.

We got married three years ago. We had a short engagement and had a small wedding with just us and JJ there as our witness. Shorty after we got married, we found out we were having a baby.

We had a beautiful baby girl. Adeline Rose Cameron. Rafe and I agreed on the name, he hated the middle name at first because it was his step moms name but it was also the name of the flowers he would consistently leave me to try to win me over so many years ago.

And as soon as our baby girl turned one, we found out we were having another kid. A baby boy. Samuel Christopher Cameron. It was a mouth full but it fit our dirty blonde blue eyed baby boy perfectly.

Our children were angels. Our baby girl looked just like me, and our baby boy just like his daddy. Rafe was the perfect dad and he had been clean for the past five years.

The last time he had hit someone or gotten so angry he couldn't control himself was that night at Barry's house.

So much has changed since then and I don't know where I would be if I hadn't given in that night. If I hadn't given Rafe a chance.

He's changed my life, and I've changed his. And my title of Kook Queen, lives on. And they call Samuel and Adeline the Kook Prince and Princess because Rafe and I constant do.

*
Adeline smiles at Rafe as she runs away from him while he's trying to put her shoes on her tiny feet. "Princess, come here. Daddy has to put your shoes on. You can't go see uncle JJ without shoes. Don't make me get mommy."

I walk into the room with our baby boy in my arms and lay him on the coach, getting him dressed. "Oh so mommy is the bad guy?" I tease looking over to Rafe.

"I'm just trying to get our Princess to put her shoes on, but she apparently got her stubbornness from you." He flashes me a smile as he laughs.

Adeline sits on the floor in-front of him and lets him put her shoes on her feet. I lift Samuel up when I'm done getting him dressed and smile at him.

"And it looks like our little Prince got his looks from his daddy. Look how handsome he looks." I coo and kiss our baby's cheek. "Very handsome." Rafe smiles and picks Adeline up, putting her on his hip and making his way over to Samuel and I.

He gets to us and kisses Samuels cheek and then gives me al is on the lips. "I love you." He smiles against my lips. "I love you."

"Eww daddy gross." Adeline says as she blows raspberries at Rafe and I. "Okay okay, tongue in you mouth princess, that's not nice." I say but can't help but laugh at my beautiful daughter.

"Okay. You ready to go see uncle JJ?"