12- Golf

"Are we gonna tell them about us?" I ask on our way to the country club. Rafe's hand was on my thigh and my head rested on his shoulder. I was still exhausted. "I think they'll figure it out pretty quick. But I wont outright say it. It's our business not theres."

This was a part of Rafe that could be extremely sexy in some way but dangerous in others. He gets annoyed and aggressive easily. Not towards me. But other people. Mostly Pogues.

I was now his possession and I knew that, I wanted that, but I also knew that if anyone were to get in his way, or even try, it wouldn't end good for them. Especially if it were a Pogue. And after last night I was terrified of what he'd do when he saw JJ.

I must have really gone into my thoughts because next thing I knew Rafe was opening the passenger door for me. "Where'd you go babygirl?" He smiled as he helped me out of his truck. I just about died when he called me babygirl. I couldn't stop blushing.

"I-I don't remember." I chuckle and he takes my hand in his. I looked into his blue eyes and I couldn't help but bite my lip, trying to cover my smile. "If you keep looking at me like that-"

"Cameron!" Fucking Topper. I hate him. He always interrupts and he's an asshole. He keeps trying to pressure Sarah into having sex and I keep telling her to dump him but she hasn't, instead she's apparently cheating.

"Top." Rafe says and we walk towards Topper and he dabs him up. Idiots. "Where's Sarah?" I asked as we walked in and got our clubs, heading to the fields. "Who the fuck knows." Topper says as he spits onto the grass.

"So I could've slept in, but I'm here, without Sarah, when you two will no doubt get day drunk and leave me alone." Rafe wraps his arm around my waist and squeezes my ass. "I won't leave you. But I will get drunk. Can you be the designated driver please?" He smiles at me cutely. "Fine. But do not get completely shit faced Rafe."

Of course they didn't listen. They were both shit faced by 4pm and I was sober. The only reason I stayed was because I didn't want Rafe driving or them getting into trouble. "Rafe I'll be back in a few minutes, I'm going to the bathroom real quick."

"Okay, hurry back pretty." Rafe smiles and winks at me. I can hear Topper as I walk away, "Baby? Are you fucking her or something?" Then I hear Rafe's response, "Shut the fuck up Topper, don't talk about her like that man." Cute, but an idiot. My idiot.

When I come back, the boys are gone. I walk down a hill that leads to a dirt road, which leads to the cut. They were nowhere else in sight so why not check there. And I found them. And I found Rafe, just as he pushes Pope to the ground and was about to hit punch him. "Rafe!"