3- Amnesia

I woke up the next morning in just a t-shirt. Rafe was laying next to me in just boxers. His arms were wrapped around my waist tightly with his head on my shoulder. Fuck. Did I fuck him last night?

I don't think so because it doesn't hurt down there, ya know? And judging by the morning wood I feel rubbing against my putter thigh, he's pretty big. But maybe you didn't get sore after? I don't know.

Fuck. I think I slept with him. I wanted to. I just wanted to have remembered it. And just as I'm about to get out of the bed Rafe's grip around me got tighter and he pulled me back to him.

"Mmm" He groaned. "Don't leave me." This was awkward as fuck. I didn't know if I fucked him so how do I respond. Be honest I guess? "Rafe I have to pee." Shit. I mean it wasn't a lie. I did have to pee.

He opens his eyes and smiles when he sees me. He leans over and kisses my softly. My eyes close as I feel his soft lips against mine. When he pulls sway he looks into my eyes and smiles.

"Good morning pretty girl." I can't help but melt. If I didn't fuck him last night, I was going to now. I smiled back at him before climbing on top of him, one leg on each side of his torso.

I leaned in to kiss him, immediately met by his lips. He pulled my hips down onto him more. Rubbing his hard on against my core. I couldn't help but grind down on his as we made out.

His tongue explored my mouth and mine his. I let out a moan as the friction increased and it felt so fucking good. God did I want him inside me. But would It be again? Or my first time?

I pull away and he looks at me confused. "Rafe I don't remember last night." I mumble. If I was going to do this I at least had to do it right. If it was my first time and he didn't get in my pants last night I needed to know.

"I told you last night you wouldn't remember it in the morning." He chuckles and pecks my lips, running his hand down my cheek then moving a piece of hair behind my ear. "Did we...?"

"No. I didn't want to when you were wasted and wouldn't remember it. I want our first time together to be memorable." He smiles up at you, running his thumb over your bottom lip.

"It'll be my first time." I whisper. Fuck my morals. He needed to know if he was going to be taking my virginity. "O-okay. Well are you sure you want to then?"

"Yea. I'm sure." I say before I slam my lips back onto his, grinding my hips down against him. I could feel myself getting so fucking wet. "Fuck me Rafe." I moan into his mouth as I grind on him.