Chapter 2

Will looked over at us obviously embarrassed by Alex. "Jesus Christ." He mumbled as he made his way over to our table. "Would you just leave her alone? What is even going on over here?" He sounded angry. "He's showing the world how he wants to lick my vagina!" I complained, only making them laugh.

Will's P.O.V

After steak & shake, we all decided to go watch some movies at my place, but I insisted on Alex sitting up front with me, instead of Lauren on the way there.

When we got there, Sarah and Alex were clearly tired, but we were still able to watch one before Sarah fell asleep on the couch. "Well me and Lauren are gonna be in my bed, where do you wanna sleep?" I asked Alex, who was about to pass out. "Sar..." Lauren began to shake Sarah but Alex cut her off and said "No, no, no, don't wake her. I'll sleep on the floor." We were both shocked at what he said but we left it and went to the room and laid down. "Alex, stop it you motherfucker!" We heard Sarah yell. "We knew it was too good to be true." We both laughed.

Sarah's P.O.V

I was woken up by Alex sitting on the other end of the couch, stretching his feet into my face. "Okay, I'm sorry, I'm done. But can I lay up here or do I really have to sleep on the floor?" He asked. "Go!" I said as I tried to kick him off the couch. "Please?" He begged. "Fine! But only if you shut the fuck up and just let me sleep." I shut my eyes once again and scrunched my body back into a ball on the one end of the couch as Alex spread out on the other end, making sure not to touch me. "Good night, baby cakes." He jokingly said in a calm, sexual voice. I scoffed before falling back asleep, ignoring the asshole several inches away from me.

Lauren's P.O.V

Will and I woke up to see Sarah and Alex squeezed next to each other on the couch, heads opposite of each other, yet their legs were sprawled out across each other and their feet were in each other's faces. Will kissed me on the cheek as he handed me a cup of coffee and said "I think this moment could go down in history." Before taking out his phone and taking a picture of them. "I never thought I'd ever witness this in my life." I admitted. "They can't know about this picture, we'll never hear the end of it." Will chuckled while taking a sip of his fresh coffee.

We heard Alex groan and stretch a bit as he remained sleeping, but his hand dropped down to Sarah's leg and we watched as he gently stroked it with his thumb. Me and Will looked at each other wide eyed and shocked before we started whisper shouting at each other. "What the fuck is going on?" We both thought. "Did we miss something? What the fuck happened last night?" I freaked out. "Dude!" Will said, shocked as hell with his hands on his face and his jaw almost reaching the floor. We watched as Alex's hand moved  from Sarah's thigh and back up to his chest. Will continued to study them as he said "Maybe he was thinking he was with someone else?" Which sounded more like a question than a statement.

We sat in Will's room until a tired looking Alex poked his head in the doorway and said "We're ready to go home." "What do you mean?" Will asked, which was exactly what I was thinking. "What the fuck are you talking about? Me and Shitface are ready to get rides home, ya know, the places we live." Alex gave Will an attitude like always. "Her name's Sarah." Will defended her as he stood up from the bed. "Shitface, Sierra, Sarah. Whatever. Potato, Patato. Same difference."