Chapter 4

He grabbed my hips and helped me move, but I started slowing down. I stopped completely and looked down at him. "What are we doing?" I sighed. He just looked at me not saying anything. "You have a girlfriend." "I don't care, all I've ever wanted is you."

Sarah's P.O.V

I've been thinking about Alex for the past 4 days and I've realized that I'm confused. The hate continued to linger and I know he still felt it too. I've hung out with Lauren and Will a couple times the past few days but Alex kept pushing us all aside and blowing off our plans. I kept blaming it all on me, making myself think he just doesn't want to see me. I've been thinking he only said those shocking words because he wanted sex at that spur of the moment and I was stupid enough to give in for a couple thrusts. It was a mistake that both of our non-sober bodies made, while our brains were too jumbled with drugs. In that moment, I realized, we were only mistakes to each other.

Being a lazy bum the entire day, towards eleven o'clock at night I finally just ended up passing out on the couch as the movie continued to flicker on the screen. I was woken up my phone buzzing on my chest. I looked at the time and it was 12:34 am. I opened the text message and seen that it was from Alex. "Can you come over?" it read. "No, I'm sleeping. I don't want sex." I replied. Seconds later, my phone rang. "What?" I groaned into the phone. "I don't want sex." he stated, his voice sounded strained, kind of upset. "Than what do you want?" I asked. "I just want you to come over." I didn't say anything, I just remained silent, contemplating. "Please." he was actually begging. "Fine, but if I get stopped by the cops, for walking this late, you're dead." "You won't." "Plus, I'm not getting ready, I'm staying like this. In pajamas and ugly, okay?" I said a bit agitated. "You're never ugly." He said before hanging up. I fell back down onto the couch and huffed as I stared up into the darkness which should be the ceiling. I got up, slipped my shoes on, put my hair up in a messy bun, threw on a hoodie and walked out. It was cold, foggy, and moist out and I almost considered turning around a couple times. I knocked on the door and he didn't answer. "Alex?" I quietly said as I walked into the dark house. I made my way up to his room and the light was off in there too. "Are you in here?" "Yeah." his voice slightly cracked. I turned on the light to see him sitting up on the bed with his face in his hands. "What did you want?" I asked a bit uncomfortably. I slipped off my shoes and walked through the clutter towards his bed. I sat down next to him and I think he was crying. "Alex..." I mumbled. "I hate myself so fucking much. I always just wish I was dead. I mean why was I even born? I don't have a purpose, I just..." I cut him off by removing his hands from his face. I glided my thumbs across his cheeks, wiping his tears. "Stop." I looked into his eyes. He just stared at me for a couple seconds before pulling me into a hug. He pulled me onto his lap as we continued to hold each other tightly. "Why did you come?" he mumbled into my neck. "Why wouldn't I?" "We were enemies." he pulled away and looked back into my eyes. "So we thought." I said as I looked down. He lifted up my face and he pulled my face towards his. His lips tasted like cigarettes again, I began to crave it more and more within these short few seconds. "Alex..." I said out of breath in between kisses. "Hmm." He hummed against my neck. "What are we doing?" I slightly moaned. Underneath me I felt as his pants grew tighter against him. "I don't know." He spoke against my lips, also out of breath. Our chests beat together and our panting continued. My hands remained on his face as his hands slid down to my waist. I removed my hands from his scratchy jaw and slowly lifted my shirt over my head. I placed his cold hands on my back, giving him permission to remove my bra as our tongues continued to tie. Soon my bra was gone, his shirt was gone, then his pants were gone. I rubbed against his boxers and he couldn't handle my teasing any longer. He slid them down his legs and kicked them off the bed. He gently slid his fingers inside me, making me gasp in surprise as I gripped his shoulders in pleasure. He pulled them out and smirked at me. "Teasing isn't funny. Is it?" He said before latching onto my neck. I groaned out and squeezed at his chest unable to control any of this. He pushed my panties to the side before slowly sliding himself inside of me. "Ugh you're so tight." He growled. I bounced up and down, driving him crazy as he also thrusted. We both cried out in pleasure unable to stop even for a second to breathe. "Fuck, I can't get enough of you." He said before flipping me over so he was now on top. "I don't want this to end." He squeeled as he thrusted harder and harder. "A...Alex...I...I'm gonna cum." I gasped but it came out more as a whine. "Hold it for me, baby." He said as he slowed down. "Fuck!" His face tightened as he wrapped my legs around his waist. After a couple more gentle thrusts, he pushed with all his might, faster and faster as he tightly squeezed my thighs. I felt him twitch inside me and we both released our breaking points. I felt his hot liquid fill inside me as we tiredly continued to ride out our highs. He pulled out and dripped onto the sheets, leaving me hollow as he fell beside me. Now under the sheet, his arms were behind his head and he looked up at the ceiling and I laid on my side just admiring him. "I think I'm addicted to you." He mumbled.

A/N: HOLY FUCK, I know! If you haven't realized already, I don't keep it PG-13 so I guess enjoy. ;) Like, comment, and follow.