Chapter 17

Song for this chapter: Trouble by Halsey

His voice echoed after me. Without thinking I had stormed off, grabbing my hoodie from the floor of the car and escaped through the door not looking back at the chaos I had created and was now running from.

Sarah's P.O.V
"I kissed him, fuck Lauren I'm so stupid. Why would I kiss him?" I rambled on the verge of tears to Lauren as we stood hidden behind a row of porta pottys. I felt guilt but I also had a feeling that I couldn't put a name to or describe. "What are you gonna do? I mean do you...do you like Alex?" "Ahhh nahhh...no, I don't like Alex. I like Luke, Luke is the kind of guy who fixes things you didn't even know were broken and Alex breaks things...he just breaks things... He's not getting in the way of me and Luke. He's not ruining this for me." I was mad at Alex or I was mad at myself. I don't know.

Alex still hasn't came back from his car, it's been an hour and we were about to leave soon. "What happened? He won't even text me back." Will said to no one in particular but I knew he was asking me. "I'll go check on him." I said with a dull voice, I didn't want to but I caused this. Luke gave me an awkward, forced smile and there's no doubt about the tension between us. I mouthed him an "I'm sorry." as I walked in the direction of the parking lot. In a way I wished he had left so I wouldn't have to check on him, because I was definitely embarrassed beyond words, but I was still worried.

I knocked on his window as I looked down at him staring out the windshield. He looked over to me and pressed the button to unlock the doors. After I heard the click of the locks I got back into the passenger side. I didn't know what to say so I just sat there. "I..." We both said at the same time, cutting each other off. "I'm sorry." I said unable to look at him. "I'll leave you alone from now on if that's what you want...is that what you want?" his voice broke "Just tell me to go away and I'll leave you forever." he added. I turned to him, still not looking at me. "No, that...that's not what I want." my fingers grazed his cheek.

"Will you stay tonight?" he lingered in the doorway of his bedroom as I stood inside. "If you want me to."

Both on the bed now, the desire is clear for both of us and I couldn't want him more. My fingers trace at the waistband of his pants, but the pleasure of me touching him is denied. He has my wrist squeezing a little too tight before pinning it to the pillow beside my head. I try to pull away, but he's not playing. There's no teasing, no kisses to make it seem okay. "Alex," I plead. My legs hook at the back of his with fear he might pull away from me. "You have someone," he painfully sighs. "You're not something I want to share, Sarah." My stomach and chest go numb, muddled with feelings. My emotions flare with anger as I shove him off of me. My arms crossed as we lay there, the only sound is our panting breathe. On my side, facing the opposite direction of him,"I've never had sex with him." I quietly admit while staring at the bare wall.

It felt like minutes passed before I felt his arm rest around my waist, his face cuddled into my neck. His breathing against my skin sent goosebumps throughout my body. His lips latched at the skin beneath my ear, making my breathe hitch in my throat. Taking me surprise he turned me over, now on top of me, "I can't say no to you." His lips inhaled mine and that was enough to get my underwear wet. "Fuck." he groaned as I reached down his pants feeling his length throb against me. His hand slowly moved down my pants groping me and gently rubbing. I gasped in pleasure, my back arching as he latched onto my neck once more. "We don't have to do thi-ii-s if you don't wa-a-nt to." I struggled to say as he touched me. "You're fucking insane." he growled, ripping off the fabrics that kept him from what he wanted. Followed by his clothing, his tip teased at my folds before he pushed himself inside of me. I tightly gripped the back of his neck as we both moved our hips, unable to get enough of the pleasure. "You make me insane." I seductively whispered into his ear. My phone started ringing beside us on the bedside table. It was Lauren and I pressed ignore as he continued to thrust. His face scrunched and I found it adorable every time he did it. His lips found their way to my nipples, licking over the sensitive skin, he knew that was my weak spot. "A-A-Alex." I moaned. "Louder, baby." his voice mumbled against my chest. "Alex!" I yelled it as he continued to push himself deeper, hitting my G-spot each time. "I-I'm close." my legs felt weak as they buckled underneath him. "Hold it for me." He slowed down his pace, making me crave him to go deeper and faster. "No teasing." I pouted, needed him.

My phone started to ring uncontrollably and Lauren wouldn't get the hint. "Answer it." his tongue trailed down between my breasts. "Hello." I tried to keep my cool. "Finally! Sarah I fucked up." "W-what happened?" I gasped as he picked up his pace. "I fucked Will in the car after John and Luke left." she sounded upset, but it wasn't really a good time to comfort her. "C-can I call you b-back?" my breathing was uneven and my voice made it obvious. "Oh my God, are you?" she laughed on the other end. "Bye." I hung up, pushing Alex off of me. I pinned him to the bed, crawling on top of him, taking control. I positioned myself down on him and smirked. "You think I didn't know what you were trying to do to me while I was on the phone?" I rocked my hips back and forth. "I can make you go insane too." I licked at my lips, before bouncing up and down on his rock-hard length. I dipped my head down marking his neck as I nibbled at the skin with my teeth. "They know what we're doing now, they fucked too." I told him, grinning as I slightly chuckled. "Who cares if they know, they better get used to it." his breathing grew faster and louder. "I'm about to..." "Shhh." I cut him off placing my hand on his chest as the other rested in his hair, already knowing what he was going to say because I felt him tense inside of me. I tried to hold mine in as I quickened my pace, my eyes tightly shut as I struggled to move my hips. I groaned, wanting to scream at the top of my lungs. I felt him let it go, his warm liquid squirting inside of me. Once he was finished I stopped moving and let go collapsing on top of him. Clenching onto the back of his neck and dragging my nails down his chest as I came. His chest rose and fell as he panted. My breathing uneven as I still was trying to come down from my high. His fingers ran through my knotted hair before moving my face to look at him. My eyes still shut as his lips left a sloppy kiss to my forehead. "You can't make me insane about you when I already am." he mumbled against my hair as he pulled the blankets over our bare bodies, covering my back before wrapping his arms around me as I remained on top of him.

A/N: THIS GIVES ME SO MANY FEELINGS! IT'S SO CUTE OKAY BYE! Comment, comment, comment, my loves!