Chapter 36

He had no words left for me and he exited my room, yet I followed him out to check on Sarah. She laid there half awake, rubbing her tired eyes as Alex spoke to her but his words were incoherent. I watched as she tiredly nodded and reached out her arms to him as I just stood there and watched. He picked her up, her legs dangling around his waist as her unsupported head was tightly tucked into his neck. Yet, he still continues to try and convince himself that the love doesn't linger between them.

Lauren's P.O.V
As I entered Alex's house without knocking, I seen him sitting on the couch just scrolling through his phone.

"Is Sarah here? She hasn't answered any of my texts or calls." I asked him.

"She's upstairs sleeping. She deprived herself of so much sleep, I think she got herself sick." he spoke as he stood up from his seat.

"You could have just texted or called me, ya know." he added, gesturing to the phone in his hand.

"I was on my way to Will's anyways so I just thought I'd stop by." I played with the set of keys in my hand.

It became an awkward moment after each of us didn't know which words to exchange between each other.

"Have you checked on her recently?" I broke the silence.

"Yeah, about 15 minutes ago. I think I'm gonna go out and get some food for when she wakes up."

"That'll be nice. Well, I'm gonna go now, Will is waiting for me. Text me later and let me know how she's doing." I gave him a quick hug before heading out.

_

"God, I've missed you." Will spoke as I entered his apartment.

His lips attached to mine so quickly that I didn't even have enough time to think about if that's what I wanted.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I stopped him by grabbing his face.

"She was never my girlfriend, I just never corrected you." he was out of breath as he spoke before reconnecting our lips.

His hands were on my hips as he guided us towards his bedroom.

His palms against my goosebump covered skin as his fingers searched for the hem of my shirt.

I took control and removed my own shirt followed by him taking off his own.

I pushed him down onto his bed and sat upon his lap and my fingers nervously tried to unbutton his pants.

"I want you." His voice was raspy as he held onto my hips.

Now we were both completley naked and our bare skin rose in temperature together.

His throbbing erection continued to grow in my hand as I pleasured him with both my lips and palm.

I separated our lips and positioned myself above him before sitting down onto his dick.

"Fuck." He let out a breath that was followed by a soft groan.

I slowly moved up and down, our breathing becoming louder with the better it continued to feel.

My pussy started to ache for more of him and I could tell he sensed it.

He wrapped his arms around me and flipped me over so that he was on top.

"How rough do you want it, baby?" His voice turned me on even more.

"Give me all you got." I smirked.

He started off by entering slowly, but before he even got halfway in, he pushed himself in as deep as he could.

"Oh-" I couldn't help but moan at the sensation.

"You like that?" He continued to repeatedly thrust, starting with the tease each time.

I bit my lip and my eyes closed shut with pure euphoria.

My hands gripped the sheets tightly as his lips found my neck.

He reached his hand beneath me and grabbed my ass as he continued to hit my g-spot each time he entered my body.

"I love you." His hot breath hit my neck as my walls tightened around his swollen erection.

I didn't know what to say, I got choked up. I was too close to orgasming to repeat it.

"I love you." He repeated, slowing down his pace.

I wrapped my legs around him, signaling him to go faster again.

My high was fading and I squeezed at his sweat glistened back, trying to get him to finish me off.

"Say it and I'll do as you please." His breathing was heavy against my ear.

"Mean it." He added.

"I've never stopped fucking loving you." I finally had the courage to say it.

With that, he pounced into me with such force I almost came with just that one stroke.

"Fuck-" I moaned, scratching at his back.

He continued to go faster and harder to the point where I felt like I was going to explode.

"Will, I'm-" I couldn't even finish my sentence, my own moans were drowning me.

"Shhh baby, I got you." He whispered as he reached his hand down to my soaking wet pussy.

His fingers began rubbing at my clit while he was still pushing himself in and out of me.

"I'm, I'm-" I shook under his touch and my grip on him tightened, my nails dug into his skin and my teeth latched onto his shoulder as I came undone into his arms.

Eventhough I came he was still thrusting, I was about to scream at the feeling he was giving me.

After a few more pushs, I felt him twitch inside me and push deeper in as he came.

He fell on top of me before removing himself from inside me and rolling over.

"That was-" he started, trying to find air.

"The best we ever had." I finished for him.

He removed the condom and set it on the table beside his bed before rolling back over and wrapping his arms around me.

"You're so beautiful." He traced his thumb against my cheek.

"You're mine." He spoke before placing a tender kiss to my lips.

A/N: THE SMUT HAS FINALLY RETURNED, OH MY GOSH I KNOW RIGHT?! Nobody probably noticed but I decided to stop giving each chapter a song to go along with it, I feel as though it was never paid attention too. I will however still give chapters with certain meanings a song that will fit it, but that will be rare. I hope you all enjoyed this Lill moment. Does this mean they're getting back together or was it just a spur of the moment kind of thing? Leave your comments and let me know your opinions. Xoxo