Chapter 10

He stepped closer in between my legs as I was still sat on the countertop. He looked up and his eyes met mine, his thumb traced at the skin on my cheek. "We have to hit them where it hurts. Let's start with jealously." You could hear the pain, betrayal, and sarcasm in his voice. Before we could realize the mistake we were making, our lips were connected, and my arms & legs were wrapped around his body. "Revenge really is sweet." He smiled against my lips.

Alex's P.O.V
My calls, texts, and knocks to Sarah were all ignored for the past week, I finally gave up today after I watched Will's snapchat story. A picture of him kissing her cheek, followed by a video of them laughing and smiling together. I grew furious but I pushed it to the side for now, thinking it's just to make me and Lauren jealous, I'm hoping, we're hoping. I turned over and tried to fall asleep once more. "Fuck!" I punched at the wall next to my bed. I know for a fact that Will and Lauren still have no idea what went on between Sarah and I, so if this is about jealously, its aimed at Lauren but it's hitting me too.

My eyes opened and the confusion was cleared as I realized I must have fell asleep last night. After a couple hours, I was finally motivated to leave the house. Lauren and I decided to just walk around and talk. As we walked past an alley, to our surprise Sarah was turning out of it, but at the same time it wasn't Sarah. Her hair was styled differently and her eyes were also stenciled with thicker eye liner, she was almost unrecognizable. She paused and looked me in the eyes, then back at Lauren. "Un-fucking-believable." She mumbled, quickening her pace, opposite of our direction. "Sarah, wait." I called after her, as though she'd listen. "Did I miss something between you two or something?" Lauren curiously gestured. "No, why the hell would you think that?" I said with a pretend tone of disgust. "Just asking." She raised her arms in defeat, but I honestly couldn't get my mind off how different she looked within a day. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath, which I've been doing a lot lately. She was so fucking sexy, I nonchalantly bit at the skin on my lip. "I honestly don't think your plan worked, actually it backfired on me. I lost two friends, not just one...two. All because of this stupid plan of yours to try and make Will jealous. Which I don't even know why it matters anymore because both him and Sarah hate us. If you wanted him back so bad, pushing him away and us apart wasn't going to help." My anger clenched at my throat and chest, before I walked away leaving her on the sidewalk.

Will's P.O.V
Sarah told me what she had seen on her way here, it hurt but it was something I've been attempting to get used to. If they want to be together then so be it, if he enjoys my sloppy seconds he can have them, I'm done trying. If she doesn't want to forgive me for something I had no control over, then I'm not gonna fight for someone that doesn't want me to. The only thing that's hurting me right now is my best friend betraying me and exiting my life. "Come here." I smirked towards Sarah pulling her onto my lap. "Netflix and chill?" I kissed her shoulder. "Shut up." She playfully laughed as she used the game controller to scroll through the Netflix choices. I don't know if I like Sarah and I don't know if she likes me, I think it's more of a friend type hookup without intercourse to be honest. There was an almost silent knock at the door, Sarah stood up from my lap and sat back down continuing to scroll through the choices. I opened the door to a depressed looking Alex. "You need to leave before I do something I'll regret." I told him. "I can't be here." Sarah pushed passed us and left, Alex's gaze following her steps. "Alex, go." I warned him. "Will, I lost everything." He broke down and I actually felt sorry for him because this wouldn't be the first time I've seen him like this. "You have Lauren, what more could you possibly need?" I tried to contain my rage. "I don't have Lauren, I never had Lauren. I had Sarah! There I said it, you happy?" He looked as though he was about to either cry or lose it. "What...what are you talking about?" I grew frustrated. "Lauren kissing me was her trying to make you jealous, not thinking it'd completely turn around and fuck everything up." "No, you and Sarah, what are you talking about?" I shook my head. "It just kinda happened one day and now she can't even look at me." "It's not like you weren't already used to that." I remarked. "You know what...I made a mistake coming here." He turned around about to leave. "No Alex, I'm sorry okay. I just..." I love Lauren I reminded myself, Sarah was just a rebound for revenge that I now realize wasn't worth the damage it has caused. "Just try to talk to her okay, I just haven't been myself lately. I didn't mean to snap at you like that." I finished my previous sentence. "You don't think I've tried? She hates me." He huffed. "I never thought I'd see this day...Alex Ramos sappy in love." I tried to joke. "I never said I loved her."

A/N: Ouch! As soon as this chapter hits 12 votes, I'll update again. What do you think is gonna happen? Better yet, what do think is happening? Leave a comment, I love reading your inputs. Follow & vote, my loves.