Chapter 8

"No, I can't. You're a totally different person to me now," I choked. "I used to think of you as somebody that would never ever hurt me, ever... God, and now I just can't stop picturing you with her. It changed everything...forever." The words cut at my throat like a knife. "This can't just be it..." he reached out for me. "Then how come it is?" I mumbled as I walked out the door without him.

Sarah's P.O.V
After Lauren stormed out, Alex and I stood there not knowing what to do as Will paced back and forth with his head in his hands. "I knew this was going to happen, I knew she was going to find out eventually... I just...I didn't want to believe it, I didn't want to picture this happening, but now...now it's too late." He stopped moving and looked up at the ceiling, letting out a breath as tears streamed down his cheeks. "Will come here." I sighed, grabbing his hand and guided him into a room that didn't contain Alex. "I was so drunk and if it makes it sound somewhat better, I would classify it as rape." he stammered. "Will, shut the fuck up and listen to me for a second. We have to do something about it, not state the obvious here." I placed my hand over his mouth. "I know Lauren, WE know Lauren...this...this is something she won't just forget about, it's over between us and we all know it." I slapped him, not too hard, but not too soft either. "Stop the negativity, because that's only gonna lead to something negative as the outcome. If you want her to listen, you need to give her a reason to, saying you love her isn't a reason to get her to listen. Alex and I know you love her, we know it was a mistake but in her eyes, everything is turned around and seen as complete chaos. I'm not guaranteeing you anything, but you have to do something about it, not just end it because you think that's the only thing there is to do."

Alex's P.O.V
3 DAYS LATER
As of right now, we're watching a firework show from a distance. "Ooo, look at that one!" Sarah gushed into my chest while pointing into the dark sky at the exploding, colorful fireworks. We found an empty park a couple blocks away from where they are setting them off so I set up a blanket in the grass where me and Sarah were now cuddling. "That's my favorite." I smiled into the top of her head, referring to the gold crackling ones. "No way...the popcorn ones are my favorite too!" She sat up surprised. "Popcorn?" I chuckled. "Shut up, I've called it that since I was little." She playfully pushed at my chest. I just admired her as she stared up, the bright colors reflecting onto her face. "Come back here." I smiled, reaching out towards her. "And what if I don't?" She teased, turning to look at me. "Then there's gonna be a problem." I smirked. "Then you're gonna have to come get me." She returned the smirk as she stood up and ran towards the playground, abandoning me on the blanket. I chased after her as she climbed to the top level, I grabbed her ankle as she climbed the ladder. "Alex, no, stop!" She laughed. "Not until you get over here." I jokingly ordered as she wiggled from my grip and got to the top. When I got up there, I seen her leaning on the railing, concentrating at the sky once more. I walked up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist. "You better be coming home with me tonight." I kissed down her neck. "It's the grand finale." She sighed as I gently grazed my teeth against the back of her shoulder. "I'll show you what a grand finale is later." I seductively whispered into her ear. Taking me by surprise, she turned around and nipped at my lips, pushing herself as close to me as she could get. "Wanna spice it up a bit? Bend you over right here? Maybe take you over there to the swings?" I teased. "Stop, wait until we get to your place." She gasped. "Are you sure you can wait?" I smiled. "We can not have sex where little children play." She played with my hair, driving me insane. "Alex..." she paused as I continued. "Alex!" she repeated "What?" I frowned. "Isn't that Will?" She whispered, pointing across the street. I squinted in that direction and sure enough it was him. "Let's go, we'll finish watching the fireworks on the way back." I grabbed her hand, noticing a tint of disappointment in her face. We scooped up the blanket and avoided drawing Will's attention this direction.

I dropped the blanket onto the ground as Sarah quickly stripped from her clothes and jumped onto the bed. "No, flip over. I wanna try something new." I smirked as I grabbed her hips. She bent over, on her knees and waited for me to get behind her. I kneeled down behind her and squeezed at her bare ass cheeks. "Stop teasing." She whined. I placed my tip to her entrance and she gasped in pleasure. She pushed herself closer to me, begging for more. I pushed myself inside of her, her warm walls immediately showed me what heaven feels like. I started off slow, pushing myself in and out of her as I listened to hers moans of ecstasy. She reached her arm behind her and found my hand on her hip. She squeezed at it tightly, but anyway she touched me turned me on. "Harder." She let out a breathe. "Say it louder, baby." "Harder!" She yelled. Obeying her orders I began to pound into her as hard as I could, making sure not to hurt her in the process no matter how much she begs. "I...I'm close." She stuttered. I reached under her and grabbed her soft tits in my hands, slowing down, probably driving her crazy. I felt as her walls around me grew tighter. "Hold it for me, baby." I mumbled, out of breath. She held on for as long as she could before I told her she could let it go. She was around me tightly but it loosened before twitching a few more times. Unable to hold it back, I pushed in as deep as I could go and released my hot liquid inside. My cum mixed with her before I slid out and haphazardly fell onto her still bent over back. "Oh...my...God." She struggled to catch her breath. "Best we ever had." I kissed up her glistening back. I fell beside her and pulled her on top of me, where she laid down. Her face cuddled to my chest as I listened to her breathing begin to slow. Her fingers drew patterns on my skin as I traced my fingers through her hair. Her soft, tired voice broke through the room by saying "They fell apart and we fell together."

A/N: This would have been up sooner, but I've been birthing puppies for what seems like ever. It is now almost 8am and I'm just now going to bed. This chapter better be worth it. Good morning for you, good night for me!