02

Y/n's pov.

"I'm sure she will wake up soon." A voice said.

Ugh. I feel my head hurts f!ck it.

I groan because of the pain that's shooting my head.

"Y/n." Another different voice called out for me. God damn how many people are they?

"Told ya she will wake up soon."

I have tried to open my eyes but I groan again just to close my eyes back due to the bright white light.

"F!ck, it's bright." I said.

I can feel the bright light is gone just by opening my eyes and seeing the dimmed light. Much better.

"Before you ask anything, eat this." Namjoon told me, giving me paracetamol with water.

I eat the medicine then drink the water after. At least paracetamol are tasteless to me. I will not have any problem. Some medicine tastes bad, of course I don't have a choice but to eat it. Sometimes.

"What happened?" I ask, looking at the two. Yoongi and Namjoon.

"You passed out because of exhaustion. Y/n, when is the last time you have real food?" Namjoon asked. Oh don't let him start.

"I know you're always busy Y/n but you can't skip a single meal, do you know how much a single meal worth-”

I squish both of his cheeks. "Yes, joonie. I will eat my meals properly starting now."

"You always say that." Namjoon complained, his wolf ears flat on his head.

"I promise I will."

"Really?" His ears perk up at that, making me smile at the wolf hybrid. I nod, assuring him.

I suddenly remembered about the man who shot my car. Wait, the bunny lady! And that baby bunny. Fuck my head is pounding, making me groan once again.

"Take it easy! Don't think too much Y/n-ie." Namjoon pout.

"If you're wondering about the man, my team has arrested him for his doing, he will need to get investigated first." Yoongi said to me, that's a relief, maybe if he had been arrested and died it wouldn't have been so bad too.

I sound like the bad one now but he shot my car.

"Where's Jin?" I ask them.

"Jinnie is still in the operation room, we haven't heard any news for 2 hours already and I'm getting worried." Namjoon let out.

I sigh, I'm curious about the bunny lady's condition. I know I may not be anyone important to her but to me hybrids deserve better than what happened to her, it's unacceptable. That man is ridiculous.

I move myself on the bed to stand up, balancing myself.

"Y/n, you shouldn't stand up." Yoongi hold me before I fall down, my legs aren't being very cooperative, I feel like a weakling like this.

I stand up straight. "I'm fine. I want to wait for Jin. Lead me to the room."

Namjoon helped me walk to the room and sat on the chair nearby. I glanced everywhere to find a clock wall. There's none. I glance down on my wrist, forgetting that I'm wearing a watch.

11:09 PM.

I passed out for a good one hour? What a nice nap. Now I don't feel sleepy.

"So what now?" Yoongi asked.

I told him he can go home or to his workplace guessing he might have a night shift but he told me that his working hours just ended and he will not have a day off because he has to work on that psycho man case.

"You should just rest, you might be busy tomorrow." I tried to persuade him to go home but he shook his head.

"I will wait with you." He insists, I nod at him and sigh.

Namjoon has gone because he needs to help his colleagues that's taking care of the receptionist.

The room's door opens, the operation room.

"Jin!" I call for him. He looked at me and kneel down on my eyes level. "How's the bunny lady?" I asked him, holding his biceps.

Jin's expressions are blunt, I told him to not fool around because this isn't a joke to me. I can't joke around in this situation, not now.

"I-" I think he just choked on his saliva. "I can't save her, she's losing a lot of blood and the bullet shot through her neck it was worse."

I'm so disappointed with everything. Not because Jin, not Namjoon, not Yoongi, not even the bunny lady.

I hope she's safe now up there, I really wish that I can talk to her again just like earlier in her best condition. But I can't. I start hitting my head.

"I can't even save a hybrid, it's supposed to be easy but I didn't make it." I said blaming myself.

Yoongi held both of my hands, stopping me from doing what I was doing.

"Don't blame yourself, Y/n. You have saved her son." Yoongi comforts me, I don't deserve any comfort.

"If only I just let the lady hide herself, maybe she wouldn't die and get save with her son too. Why didn't I tell the bunny lady to get inside my car just before the man caught us? I'm so useless. Why can't she be alive? What if-" my frustration ranting got cut off by two arms wrapping around my stomach, I could see Yoongi's head nuzzling on the crook of my neck.

"Please don't say that." He whispers, I just sigh.

"Y/n. It's not your fault, you should be proud of yourself because you saved the baby bunny." Jin comfort.

"You did a great job, Jin. I think it's true, she couldn't be saved because she got shot directly on her neck, the bullet must have blocked her breathing." I nod in understanding. I rub Yoongi's back, telling him I'm alright.

I'm just wondering, is this really what her fate will be? Even when i help or not, she will still die? Or not? I feel so fucked up now.

"I want to see the baby bunny." I said.

Jin asks the nurse if she knows where they know where the baby bunny is. She told us which room and floors.

I have sat in a wheelchair because my legs don't want to cooperate with me.

Yoongi pushed me to get inside room 7. "He's sleeping." Jin whispered to us.

I look at the baby bunny that's laying on the small bed. It's a he? It's like there's a whole in my heart remembering he just lost his mother. He doesn't deserve that, his mother too.

"It seems like he's 10 years old in his human form and 3 months in his rabbit form." Jin said, looking down at the yellow file.

"That means he borned 3 months ago.. so young," Yoongi let out.

"I want to adopt him." I said not caring anymore. I know it's too sudden for this but I want to promise his mom I will take care of him. I can't do anything much for her, so I decided to take good care of her son instead.

"You can't, Y/n. It's illegal. He's still 10, hybrids are legal to get adopted when they reach 16."

"Right. I totally forgot about that." I facepalming myself. "Since I can't adopt him, I will handle all things that he needs."

"You mean.."

"Yes, I will fulfill his needs."

a/n: SHE WANTS TO FULFILL HIS NEEDSSSSSS!! 😭😭😭😭😭