10

a/n: I'm very sorry for the delay update! i hope you enjoy this chapter!

-

The two spend their noon watching Black Widow while eating pizza, not long after Y/n laid on top of Jungkook, laying her head on his well built chest that he never worked out for.

Jungkook didn't mind at all, somewhat he loves it. He loves taking care of Y/n like that, he played with her hair as she let out soft snores causing himself to smile. He feels all of his organs are doing backflips.

He couldn't explain his love Y/n, words aren't his thing but he always uses his body language to tell her that. For a long time already actually. But Y/n never seems to notice his love for her, she has always babying him not that he complains.

He remembered, he had once rubbed his scent on her purposely of course since that's his mission. Yet that night, Y/n told him that he could only rub his scent onto his owner and she's not his owner. Not yet.

Jungkook snuggle his body closer to her, closing his eyes to sleep just like Y/n did.

🥕

Y/n shift her hands to her face, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She looked at Jungkook who sounded asleep with his arms wrapping around her stomach level.

She slowly releases her body from his grip, trying her best to not wake him up. As she was successfully free, she let out a sigh and switched off the television. Looking at the time, it read 21:21.

Damn it. I slept for too long, I have to make dinner, Jungkook must be starving, Pizza wouldn't do. She thought.

She walked to the kitchen to start cooking. She didn't want to cook something that could take all her time so she decided to make pasta. Should she make macaroni, or spaghetti? Maybe spaghetti would do.

As the water boiling, she cracked the long pasta into two so it would fit easily in the stock pod. She took out the saucepan, start getting the ingredients to make the sauce.

She stirred the sauce with the ladle. She doesn't make too much of it, just enough for her and Jungkook.

A pair of familiar arms abruptly wrapped around her stomach as she checked the sauce for the last time. A small smile curving on her lips.

"Smell so nice." Jungkook's husky voice said, sending shivers down her spine.

Y/n serve the cooked pasta on two plates with Jungkook still wrapping his arms around her, this time she didn't bother to tell him to release her.

Jungkook's arms unwrapped themselves from Y/n, taking the two plates of spaghetti to put it on the dining table. Y/n smiles at his little help.

When they finished their late dinner, Jungkook helped Y/n do the dishes, letting her walk upstairs by herself.

After Jungkook finished doing the dishes, he stepped up the stairs, walking to Y/n's room as if he never had his own bedroom. Just before he stepped into her room, he saw Y/n, half naked, topless. He immediately closed his eyes with his palms, causing a – slap alike – sound which took Y/n's attention.

She quickly wears the brown button up pajama top, she's not embarrassed, she thought she might make Jungkook uncomfortable.

"I will unsee what I supposed to not look," Jungkook shyly let out, Y/n let out a titter. She removed his palms away from his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes met with Y/n's, slowly looking down if she's dressed already and she is. Y/n unconsciously let out an audible yelp when Jungkook carried her, laying her on the bed with him on top of her.

They lay like that for a while until Y/n shift, resting her back on the headboard with Jungkook's head on her chest, she wasn't aware of that honestly. But if it's nothing bad then she has no problem with that.

Jungkook slowly moved his face on the crook of her neck, rubbing his nose against her neck with one of his hands on her shoulder. Y/n felt weird out at first but soon she thought she needed to get used to this since it will happen more in the future.

Jungkook's delicate fingers leisurely going down towards her chest, a gasp escaped from Y/n's lips, she feels a little panic yet at the same time she likes it. It is an elaborate mixture of feelings.

"Jungkook."

His fingers slowly break the contact from her chest to her back, cuddling her.

"Mommy I'm not sleepy," He said innocently, resting his face on the crook of her neck, leaving Y/n dumbfounded.

Jungkook couldn't sleep, so does Y/n. They slept from late noon until nine and that's clearly understandable.

22:56

What should she do? Jungkook is still wide awake, and she's sure Jungkook doesn't want to watch movies anymore.

"Do you have anything to do?” She asked him, she felt he lightly shook his head 'no' against her neck.

She hummed, looking around the dimly lit room. She turned her head at her nightstand, her laptop on top of it. She told Jungkook to turn around, Y/n took her laptop and put it on Jungkook's stomach, her arms hugged both sides of his body for her fingers to type on the keyboard, his head rested on her upper chest with her chin rested on top of his head.

"Mommy?" she hummed in response. "What are we gonna do?" He asks, slightly sounding like whispers.

"We're going to do online shopping." She excitedly let out and at the same time quietly, scrolling down, looking at the different types of clothes.

As she scrolls down trying to find anything that interests her, Jungkook's eyes go double sized.

"Mommy! mommy!" he excitedly called without being too loud.

"Hm? Something catches your eyes, baby?”

"I want that," He shyly pointed at the collar, silky purple clothed to be specific. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at the collar.

"But you don't need it, Jungkook." She said, making him frown. Jungkook's frown isn't caused by what she said about the collar, but Y/n who called him by his name.

Y/n sighed because she only received silence from him. "Does my bunny really want that collar?" Just what Jungkook wanted, he nodded rapidly at her question. "Well then.." She added the collar to her cart.

"Thank you!!” He loudly let out, hugging her tightly. Y/n's hand swiftly holds her laptop, protecting it from falling when it would if she didn't reflex.

Instead of getting mad at him, she pet his bunny ears gently. She's happy as long as she makes Jungkook happy.