06

"It's me who wanted to adopt you, Jungkook."

"No y/n, I don't wan- WHAT!" Jungkook shrieked, standing up straight and looking at the two with astonishment.

Y/n, who was kneeling, stood up while looking at Jungkook's expression on his face. She isn't supposed to laugh, but she chuckled silently.

"That's what you got for cutting me off. You should have listened to me, Jungkook." Jin shook his head at the bunny.

"Wait." He paused. "This is not a prank right?"

Both Y/n and Jin shook their heads at him. "What? Do you want it to be one?" Y/n questioned.

Jungkook shook his head rapidly. Not wanting it to be a prank. "So.. Y/n will adopt me?"

"Nope. Not for now atleast. I need your approval if you wanted to try having Y/n as your owner for 3 days, it will be your first orientation."

"Can't Y/n just adopt me without orientation?" Jungkook ask, tilting his head.

"That is against the law so i can not." Y/n foretold, sitting on the beige leather chair followed by Jin.

"I see.. when will i start my orientation?" His bunny ears has perked up excitedly as he ask.

"Tomorrow," Jin confirmed, he couldn't be more happier for Jungkook and also his close friend.

Jungkook jump happily and excitedly at the same time, bringing Y/n into his embrace in delight as she smiled at him, patting his back in comfort.

"You should wash your face in the toilet, you still have tears staining on your cheeks." Y/n laughed shortly.

"Jin hyung have toilet in his office." Jungkook articulated.

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do." Jungkook opened the toilet's door, revealing Jin.

"Okay, okay you got me there. I will not allow you get in my office often from now," said Jin.

"Who say I will? I will have my orientation tomorrow," sassed Jungkook, walking inside the toilet to wash his stained tears face.

"Look at your future hybrid, he's getting cocky." Jin rolled his eyes, clearly get annoyed.

"Get over it, Jin. He's 16 compared to you." Y/n shook her head in defeat.

"Are you saying I'm old?"

"Yes."

"Touché."

🥕

"I'm happy for you, Kook." Namjoon said, nudging Jungkook's shoulder with a wide grin.

Jungkook laughed. "Thanks hyung, for helping me pack up a few things too."

"Oh no worries, I'm sure that everyone will miss you. You're one of the famous hybrid in this hospital. You deserve an award." Namjoon jokes, folding Jungkook's clothes.

"I sure do!"

"But hey, you have to be careful too."

"What? Why?"

"You will turn 18 soon, meaning.. you will experience getting into heat." Namjoon briefly explained. "I'm not trying to scare you, but it will hurt."

"What can I do so I will not get hurt?"

"I'm afraid you can't, you have to mate with someone. That's the most difficult one." Said Namjoon, massaging his temples.

"What if I mate with you?" Jungkook asked.

"You dumbass, Jin will knock you down if he heard that." Namjoon slapped Jungkook's arm.

"Ouch! What's that for?" Jungkook yelped, rolling his eyes at Namjoon, rubbing his arm gently to ease the pain.

"For saying nonsense."

"But why can't I mate with you, hyung?" He asked.

"Because, I already have a mate and am also in a relationship." Namjoon said, smiling proudly.

"You with who?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow at him.

"Jin hyung." Namjoon shortly replied, continuing to help pack Jungkook's clothes.

"Why you never tell me hyung, you're a traitor."

"You never ask, stop exaggerating." Namjoon shook his head at him, clearly fed up with Jungkook's attitude already.

"But hyung, can't I just mate with Y/n?" Jungkook asks with full guts, knowing nothing.

"You're helpless." Namjoon sighed.

"Tell me." Jungkook demands, punching Namjoon's back gently to annoy him.

"Okay, I will. Stop with the punching. Gosh I'm not your punching bag." Namjoon tiredly let out, pushing Jungkook's fists in annoyance. "You see, you should know that mating isn't that easy. You can't mate with someone who's not attracted to you."

Jungkook hummed, telling Namjoon to continue.

"Well, mating with someone doesn't need to commit to a relationship or so on. You can just use any hybrids to make you satisfied but, I'm sure you don't want that because that's kind of cruel." Namjoon spoke out, looking at Jungkook who was zipping his not-so-heavy backpacks.

"Ha ha ha, no thanks I'm better off with Y/n." he said cockily, moving his eyesight to Namjoon who's looking at him who's making a 'you're so pathetic' expression.

"After all, aren't me and Y/n destined to be together?" A proud smile curving on his lips, hugging his pillow imagining it's Y/n.

"Sure, that's for you to find out if you want to mate with her, only if she will concur with your decision." That makes Jungkook feel slightly anxious when he hears Namjoon's words but he can't hide his feelings from a wolf hybrid, they have better senses.

"Kook, I'm not saying these to lower your confidence. But remember, don't just think about your expectations, think about the reality too." Namjoon said, petting Jungkook's bunny ears to comfort him. Jungkook hummed from the affection that he has received.

"It's nearly your bedtime, tomorrow is your special day, bunny boy." Namjoon pat Jungkook's shoulder, telling him to go to sleep.

Jungkook gave him a brief nod, tucking himself on the soft covered bed. Namjoon greeted 'goodnight' and received the same greeting back. Jungkook shut his eyes, he's so excited that he thought it would be too hard to sleep. He shut his eyes and tried to imagine the moments he will experience when he is having his orientation tomorrow.

Jungkook's mission for tomorrow: claim Y/n.