03

Y/n's pov.

It's been months now that I have been spending money on Jungkook. Jungkook is the baby bunny that I saved months ago. I found out his name when I was searching for his purple blanket that was from his mother. I have to keep the blanket near him just like him being near his mother.

On the purple blanket was written 'Jungkook', and that's when I found out his name.

I'm on my way to visit again this week. I always visit him once a week. Sometimes I can't visit him in a week because of my work like what i did recently. I didn't visit him last week because of incoming projects. He's now 15. I still get confused how hybrids grow faster until they reach 18.

I turn off my car once I have arrived, getting out with two bags in my hand and walking inside the huge building.

"Y/n!" Namjoon's ears perked up when he saw me. I smiled at him.

I gave him the coffee that i just bought for him, he thanked me immediately with a kiss on my cheek.

I walked towards Jin's office and found him doing some paperwork. "Your coffee just arrived!" I chime, welcoming myself into the room.

"At the right time, I nearly passed out." Jin tiredly sighs, and I laughed at him.

I hand him the coffee then he takes it and thanked me after.

"Where's the bunny?" I ask him.

Jin showed me how Jungkook was sleeping on Jin's laps in his rabbit form. "He has been sleeping for half an hour and refuses to sleep on his bed."

"Poor bunny."

I carry the sleepy bunny in my arms, the bunny hugs his purple blanket tightly near him.

"He cried the other day." My eyes go wide at that.

"He cried? Why??"

"He was crying because he missed you, you didn't visit him last week. I tried calling you but I couldn't because it said you were out of station." Jin explained. I clearly didn't remember that.

"Right.." I sigh. "I went overseas and came back yesterday." I feel slightly guilty now.

Jungkook moved in my arms and hopped to Jin's lap. Don't tell me-

"Someone is sulking~" Jin teasingly said, laughing at the sensation.

"Noo~ Koo~" I cooed at him, trying to hold him again but he hid himself with the purple blanket. Oh no. Oh no.

"Koo~ i bought you banana milk~" i tried to provoke him, but he jumped off from Jin's lap to go outside. I forgot to close the door, I whine mentally.

I walk out with the paper bag in my arm to see Jungkook walking in his human form. He fold his arms together and pouted, sulking.

"Baby, baby." I call out to him, trying to stop him. Baby is Jungkook's nickname. I call him whenever I feel like it. And he likes that nickname, I know it.

He stopped walking and turned to look at me. "What do you want?" He let out coldly, like that doesn't affect me at all but unfortunately, it does.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to not visit you, kookie. You know I will never turn my back to you." I say to him, walking up in front of him. "Don't you miss me like I do to you?"

Jungkook's big doe eyes piercing in mine, it holds a lot of meaning in his eyes. He took all of my attention when I hear his sniffles.

"Baby, hey baby. Don't cry. I'm sorry." I said apologizing to him again. I caressing his cheek. I don't apologize to anyone but Jungkook. I don't feel like I even need to apologize to people, in fact not all of them are nice or kind.

He keep on sniffling, not saying anything. I help him walk to his room, he has a special personal room since I'm the one who provides his needs. He can go out whenever he wants, I don't control him. I let him do what he wants to do, it's wrong to always control someone around. Plus, Jungkook is a hybrid, I don't want to make him feel like he's an animal. He's half human too so he deserves to live a life. Also, I haven't tell him anything about adopting Jungkook when he reach 16. I decided to discuss about adopting once he turns 16.

He gets in his room and hides his face using the pillow. I frown at the sight, he's probably crying.

"Koo," I said, brushing his hair. He put the pillow down on his lap. His eyes are dripping tears, his nose is red.

I shushed him softly, wiping his tears away with my thumbs. I can't leave the bunny in this kind of state, it's breaking every piece of my organs just by looking at him crying like this. Most hurtful truth, it is my fault.

I never thought that a hybrid would actually mean a lot to me, not like how I care more for Namjoon but ever since I have been visiting Jungkook, I feel so attached to him more than I am with my work.

Jungkook's sobs slowly dies after i showed him the banana milk but he still let out sniffles. He's slowly getting calm, and I need him to talk to me in his calmest state.

He sip on his drink, gaining energy from the milk. I rub his back in comfort, telling him that everything is okay and I'm here.

"You didn't visit me last week."

He may not say anything better but it makes me glad he finally talks after an hour.

"I'm very sorry, baby. You know that I'm always busy with work.." I tell him, hoping that he can understand.

He nodded sadly. "I understand."

I couldn't be any more guilty looking at him and hearing those words escaping his lips. Even though, i hoped he would understand.

"I will visit you tomorrow again, how does that sound?" I try to persuade him.

He shook his head. "You're busy." Now I feel like a bullet shot directly into my heart.

"I will visit as long as it's you, Koo. We can grab ice cream tomorrow too, do you want that?"

His ears go pink, he nodded. I smiled, I hope he's not sulking anymore.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked and he immediately shook his head 'no'. "Then?"

"I'm sad. I really thought that y/n-ie are getting tired of me and will never come again to visit me." He pouts.

"No, I will never get tired of you. You mean a lot to me and I will come as long as I can to visit you~" I coo at him, his lips has curved into a bright bunny smile.

"There's my favorite bunny smile."

He blushed and giggled shyly.

-

a/n: im very happy to see a lot of you guys enjoy the story! don't forget to vote too! i hope you enjoyed this chapter! ♡