17

Y/n's POV.

I barge into the familiar enormous building with Jungkook beside me, it's been a while. Mrs. Lee speed up towards me once she saw me entered my office.

"Good evening, Miss Y/n. I'm glad that you finally make it, the Kim's are in the meeting room waiting for you." Mrs. Lee inform, opening the glass door for me and Jungkook to walk in.

"Alright, we'll head there." I said to then turn my eyes at Jungkook who's already looking at me. "I have to go okay? I think I kept a console in that drawer over there, keep yourself entertain." I spoke, pointing towards one of my drawers.

Jungkook nodded, pecking my lips and I smiles. I kissed his cheek, waving to him while I exit my office room with my assistant behind me.

Third person's POV.

Jungkook sighs, walking to the drawer that she pointed at. He found a purple console, looking at his other side there's bunch of dvd games arranged neatly. Now he just have to choose and kill his time.

He put the console down on the table in front of him after what feels like an hour have passed. Y/n's meeting haven't end yet, maybe another game match will do.

A tall slim woman walked inside Y/n's office, not catching Jungkook presence at first.

"Ugh, that Jeon damn Y/n. She's not in her office again. I've been trying to get my position back again. Mrs. Lee don't deserve that position of hers, I am." Miss Oh muttered to herself, rolling her eyes.

When she was about to step out, she sees Jungkook who's eyes are too concentrated on the big screen, playing a game using the purple console.

"Oh? What do we have here?" Miss Oh rhetorically asks, swaying side to side towards the bunny hybrid.

Jungkook averted his eyes to the unknown woman in confusion. He wondered if the woman is lost or something. However, her next action caused his eyes to dilated.

She sit down on the bunny's laps without his permission, as if she owns or know the hybrid.

"Oh my, I never knew Y/n have such a handsome hybrid," She smirked, cupping his cheek which he bite her fingers, making the woman yelped in pain. He didn't even flattered by her compliment.

She slapped Jungkook for doing it as he hissed feeling the stinginess on his cheek. He stand up, letting the woman fall down on the ground with a loud groan. Like he care.

"I never like hybrids for this." The woman stated. "But how good you're looking really make me sexually attracted to you." She stand up again only to push Jungkook on the couch and hovering him.

"Let me go, you horny-ass woman!" He sneered in disgusted at her.

"You have bad mouth," She hummed, leaning in to suck his neck. Jungkook shouts for help but no one seems to heard him.

"Shut up, can you? There's no one near this office that could hear you," She chuckles, biting his neck. Jungkook groaned in pain then kick her off him, he got shocks by his bracelet and screamed at the pain again.

"You fu.cking misfortune creature!" The woman cursed.

Y/n rushingly walk inside her office when she heard Jungkook's scream with Mrs. Lee behind her. Her eyes fixated on Jungkook who's holding his neck with his hand and breathing heavily while looking down on his other hand.

"Miss Oh, what are you doing in Miss Y/n's office??" Mrs. Lee spoke, making Y/n realized Miss Oh's existence who's butt on the floor.

"I- I was.."

"Mommy!" Jungkook cried, needing Y/n's attention on him. She run to him and kneel down on the floor, leveling her eyes with his.

"Baby, what's going on?? Why are you like this?" Y/n asks, brushing her fingers through his hair to the back.

"That woman, she's harassing me.. sexually," Jungkook truthfully said, clenching his jaw. his owner's eyes goes double in size, pure shock expressed on her face. Mrs. Lee let out a soft gasp.

"No! It wasn't like that!-"

"Wasn't like that? Oh, we will find out through the CCTV footage, whether you're trying to make up a lie.. Or saying the truth to me." Y/n's eyes darkening into Miss Oh's eyes.

"I- Yes! I was harassing him! But-"

"There's no more explanation I needed to hear from you anymore, Miss Oh. You're fired." Y/n emotionlessly spoke.

"No! Miss Y/n, I'm begging you!" Miss Oh begged, literally kneeling down at Y/n.

"I said, you're fired! Mrs. Lee, get this woman out of my office immediately."

"Yes, Miss Y/n." Mrs. Lee respond, calling the guards to pull Miss Oh out from the office.

Miss Oh keep on yelling, saying how sorry she is and promising to never do it again.

Y/n doesn't care and focus on Jungkook who's whining. She shushed him softly, trying to calm him down and make his hand let go of his neck.

"Mommy, it hurts.." He choked on his sobs, coughing few times. Y/n kisses his tears.

"It's okay, It's okay. You're alright, it's just a small cut, I'll do something." Y/n stand up and search for her aid-kit.

Once she found it, she helped Jungkook. He hissed when she applied ointment on his neck before bandaging it.

"There, how are you feeling?" Y/n asks.

"Hurt, tired.. traumatized," He mumbled the last one, causing a bullet to shoot through Y/n's heart.

She pulled him into her embrace, Jungkook hugs her without second thought.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I shouldn't left you at the first place, I'm sorry, love." She apologized, shutting her eyes closed, trying not to cry.

Jungkook released from her hug, holding her shoulders. "No, Y/n. It's not and wasn't your fault. You aren't the one to be blame for." He caressed her cheek, leaning his face towards hers, kissing her lips.

Y/n kisses him back, closing her eyes as she melt under his loving touch. It usually Jungkook who's under her control, but being under Jungkook aren't so bad in her opinion.

When they pull away, Jungkook rested his forehead on hers.

"I love you, Y/n. I'll be more stronger so I can protect you like how you do to me."

She smiles, hugging him once again as he wraps his arms around her body, slightly tightening his hold on her waist.

🥕

a/n: thank you so much for 1k reads and 150+ votes!!! i just realized it and im super happy, i love u guys! 🥺❤️