23

TW: strong language, gore.

🥕

Y/n settle a gun on her tactical belt, making sure she's ready with everything. She checked her boots, another gun concealed in it. A knife? Ready.

"Good to go?” Yoongi asks from her side. She nodded at him.

"Where's Namjoon?”

"He's ready in the van, probably waiting for you." He says, patting your shoulder.

"Let's not waste time and get this bad boys to use." She alerts, referring to the guns while getting into a van with Yoongi jogged behind her.

It has been years Yoongi hasn't been in such circumstance, hopefully everything will go smooth as they planned. None of them wanted to get back with someone dying on the way.

🥕

"GET THE FU.CKING BUNNY! GET THE FU.CKING BUNNY!” Jungkook flinches the moment he heard Songkyu's voice roaring from the hallway to the basement he's trapping in. That's abrupt.

His bunny ears perk up, eyes widened once the door bursted open at instant. What's going on? What's the fuss about?

His breath hitched, it's the man with raven hair, with a gun freely attached on his hand. He approaches the hybrid, cursing in Chinese while gritting his teeth.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! BURDENING US! THAT STUPID OWNER OF YOURS KNOWS SH.IT." He spat frustratedly, cutting the thick rope off his legs although not his hands.

Before Jungkook could look up, a hand grasps his hair ruthlessly. The man guides him outside, for the first time, he's finally out. He hissed at the pain, his scalp hurts from the aggressive pull.

"SHUT UP!” He thundered, pulling a bit more harshly than before, causing the hybrid to whines in torment.

"Just fu.cking give up, Songkyu."

A sudden familiar woman voice echoes in Jungkook's ears. As much as the bunny wanted to take a glimpse, the man's grip on his hair is too firm to let him move.

"Our officers have confined the whole building, escaping is simply impossible." Yoongi seethed, pointing up his both guns on the men, Yongsang and Chen, with Y/n beside him who's pointing a gun midpoint on Songkyu's forehead.

Songkyu's lips cracked into a smirk. "HAND ME THAT ANIMAL!"

Y/n tightened her holds on the gun, repointing it on his face this time. Her heart shattered as her eyes land on Jungkook almost lifeless figure, several bruises and cut exhibited, dried blood spread on his forehead.

What have they done to you? Y/n cried mentally.

Her index, ready to pull the trigger.

"You're going to shoot me? Great, do it." He cackles. Chen, the man with raven hair handed the hybrid to the leader.

"Do it, I'll transfer the pain to your beloved hybrid." He menacingly spoke, pointing a gun on Jungkook's temple, tears swelling up his eyes.

"Sharing the same pain, isn't that caring?” The raven man laughs, as if he had lose his sanity.

"Fu.ck you, dipsh its! What's the fu.cking big deal?! Exaggerating over a fu.cking hybrid? Seriously?” Y/n clicked her tongue, piercing her eyes with Songkyu's.

"He's the reason my father got convicted, that's a big deal for sure, no?” He chuckles, tilting his head to the side, teasing her. "He deserves to die just like his mother."

Her eyes widened vaguely at him. "Let him go. He has nothing to do with this, he's innocent." She said through gritted teeth despite the tears threatening to stream down her cheeks.

"Bullsh.it!" He barked, holding onto his gun more firmly, his index ready to pull the trigger.

"We'll not hurt you if you let him go, this is a win-win situation, neither of you will hurt." Namjoon come up with, still pointing his gun on Josong.

"What a smart dog you are," Songkyu sneers. "I'm not listening, you're the one who supposed to listen!" He mistakenly snapped.

"Kill me."