11

Y/n walked down the stairs to the kitchen after waking herself up. She ended up sleeping at midnight with Jungkook, which wasn't the best idea for the bunny but he couldn't sleep so what can she do?

She woke up around 11 o'clock in the morning, there's no way she had a chance to eat breakfast because it's near lunchtime.

She opened the cabinet, trying to find raw foods to cook, but she found nothing. Only pasta and some weird ingredients that she bought but haven't used.

Damn it, I haven't done any groceries shopping this week, she thought.

She walked back upstairs to her room, meeting with Jungkook who's heavily sleeping on her bed. She knew that it might be risky taking the bunny with her, especially since he hasn't adopted yet.

Most people don't like the presence of hybrids, if they found hybrids without collar meaning isn't adopted, the people wouldn't hesitate to beat the precious creature. They're heartless, and no one bothers to care.

IF the hybrids are adopted, they wouldn't do anything since it's against the law to abuse adopted hybrids. They will get fined by the government if they broke one of the hybrids laws.

She dialed her phone, calling someone. And soon, the person picked up her call.

"Hey, I need your help."

🥕

Jungkook shifts on the bed, feeling a bit different than last night. He covered himself with a thick blanket but it didn't really make him feel any warmer. He sniffed, trying to inhale Y/n's sweet scent, but he couldn't, not as much as he used to. And that's when his head shoots up, eyes suddenly wide awake.

Only to find himself alone on the bed, clear disappointment indicated on his morning face. He whines not getting the warmth from Y/n. Despite wanting to stand up and find his mommy, he just stayed in bed feeling unusually tired.

Nonetheless, he soon stood up to find her. Just when he opened the room's door, he smelled something, a different scent.. and a male's presence.

He ran down the stairs, nearly stripped but he has fast reflexes so he's alright. As he walks into the living room, the unfamiliar scent gets stronger as ever, making him feel mildly dizzy.

Jungkook saw a blonde man, sitting on an armchair, his eyes looking down at his phone.

The bunny scrunched his nose in disgust. "Who are you?" He questioned, growling at him.

Jungkook's voice caught blonde hair's attention, looking at him with his eyes dilated.

"Oh, you used to be so small when I last met you." The guy said, leaving the bunny unanswered. "And I'm not a thief if that's what you're thinking."

"Then? Why are you here?" The bunny tilted his head, very confused with the situation. "Are you Y/n's friend?" Jungkook feels it's better to ask that too.

The blonde-haired guy stood up, walking towards Jungkook who's standing at the living room's entrance.

"I'm Yoongi, Y/n's boyfriend." The man said bluntly, as if it's nothing surprising.

Jungkook felt his heart crack when the guys replied to his questions. No, this can't be. Y/n don't have a lover or boyfriend. Jungkook keeps reminding himself that the blonde hair is lying to him.

"No you're not." Jungkook barked, poking the inside of his cheek. "Don't lie."

The man chuckled at him. "Then, what if I'm not lying?"

His response sent Jungkook the cue to attack him, pinning Yoongi down who's falling back on the carpeted floor with a loud thud causing him to groan loudly in pain. Just before Jungkook's fist meet with Yoongi's cheek, a loud sound was heard, catching the boys consciousness.

And there she is. Y/n, looking at them with fearful eyes. Her breath hitched looking at them, but what she's mostly disappointed at is her bunny who's mounting her friend. The two full grocery bags fell down on the floor from her hold.

"What are you two doing?!” She asked loudly. "I just left the house for only TWO hours and here you two are? Fighting? Yoongi, I told you to look after Jungkook NOT fight him." She sternly let out, anger could be seen on her face.

"Mommy-"

"Don't." She cut him off. "Sit down on the couch, without causing any trouble." Her stern voice demanded, emphasizing at the end and pointing at the sofa to him. He quietly sat down on the furniture, multiple tears streaming down his face with his long ears flattened on both sides of his head.

"And you." Y/n pointed her index at Yoongi. "I expected to come home peacefully, but what's this?"

Yoongi holds her shoulders gently, grabbing the bunny's awareness. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm deeply sorry. I was just messing with the bunny a little. I didn't intend to fight him."

Y/n pinched the bridge of her nose. "What did you do?"

"I told him I'm your boyfriend."

Y/n feels as if she's having a headache hearing his answer. "Don't you know hybrids are sensitive? What if he dies because of a heartbreak? This isn't funny at all, Yoongi." Y/n disappointedly said, a heavy sigh escaped from her lips.

Jungkook looked at the two with blurry eyes, he keeps wiping his tears with the sleeves but nothing least to dry his face because his eyes keep on producing tears. He tries to stop, but he strongly couldn't.

The blonde-haired guy hugged Y/n only for less than five second then walked to the crying bunny.

"Hey, buddy. I'm sorry. I know I'm a horrible person, but what I said was all a lie. I was just messing with you. I didn't intend to pick a fight and cause this chaos. Okay?" His voice spoke softly.

The bunny couldn't move a lot and just nodded at Yoongi, still crying. Yoongi stood up and walk out of the house.

Jungkook broke down on the sofa, his voice, his hiccups, his cries could be heard in the house.

Y/n look at the crying bunny, feeling very guilty. She didn't mean to get mad at him, but she's so upset that her bunny used violence over talking nicely.

She minces to the bunny's direction, kneeling down so she's at the same eye level as his. He moved a little from her, afraid that she might scold him again. Even so, he believed in himself that she would never hit him.

"Baby, look at me."

Jungkook's red eyes, looked up at Y/n's soft ones. He hugs his knees tightly for comfort but it doesn't help him even a bit.

"Did I taught you violence is the best way to settle a problem?" She asked. Jungkook hiccups, trying to think of the question. In the end he shook his head.

"Then why you jump on him? Did I taught you to attack on someone before?" He shook his head again.

"B-but he said that he is your boyfriend a-and I got frustrated-”

"But violence isn't the solution, Jungkook." She stated. "Promise me, you will never use violence anymore."

"I promise, i would n-never use violence.." he promised in between his sobs, trying to not stammer on any words yet he did.

Y/n open her arms at him, showing him that he's welcome. Jungkook stares at her briefly, unhurriedly crawling to her and soon engulfed into big bear hug. He wrap his arms around her neck and hide his face against her chest, crying.

Y/n hushed him softly, drawing circles on his back to comfort him. After a while, she caressed both sides of his face, making him face her. His red eyes looking at her tiredly from his breakdowns session.

She kissed his both cheeks, his nose, his chin and lastly on his forehead. "I'm sorry, I got angry at you. I'm a bad person, ain't I?" She asked, brushing his hair back with her hand.

"No! You're never a bad person, Y/n-ie. Please don't say that." His eyes getting teary, looking at her straight into her eyes.

She hugged him tightly. "Words couldn't describe how much I'm terrified to see you hurt, Koo. I'm willing to get myself hurt rather than seeing you hurt, physically and emotionally."

Jungkook cries listening to her talks. After what had happened, his feelings for her never changed. It still remain the same.

"I love you more than myself."