09

Y/n's pov.

I tiredly move my head to face upward to open my eyes and see the sun rising through the translucent white curtains.

I look at Jungkook whose arms are loose around my body, telling me that he's hundred percent sleeping. I ruffle his messy hair as Jungkook hummed, tightening his arms around me. This isn't what I wanted. I planned to go make breakfast without getting cuddled up again.

This taught me something then.

I'm trying my best removing myself from him, he whined here and there but then i successfully exchanged my body with a hugging pillow. I sighed, finally I have escaped.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen, observing my house a little, it's quiet like always. I check the cabinet, aha today's menu will be pancakes!

I take all the ingredients and put it on the table, taking different sizes of bowls and a spatula with spoons.

I shall now begin!

🥕

I was serving the already cooked pancakes on two plates for Jungkook and I, walking to the refrigerator to take the toppings that I have. Strawberry syrup, chocolate syrup, honey with butter and lastly blueberry syrup.

A pair of arms wrapping around my stomach abruptly taking my attention away from the syrups. There's no one in this house obviously it's Jungkook. He nuzzles his head on my exposed shoulder, sniffing my scent, which I assume what he is doing.

"Mommy, why would you leave me alone in bed.." His raspy voice rings into my ear, I thought this 'mommy' are just a one time thing. He may have called me mommy last night but I didn't take it seriously. I wonder if he knows what he's doing.

"Koo, it's hard to walk if you keep holding me like this," I told him, he tightening his hold on me, nearly causing the syrups to slip off my hands.

"Jungkook."

His arms slowly releasing me, I'm not annoyed by him. To be honest, I can't resist him. That's why I'm being stern so I'm not buying any of it.

I put the syrups on the table and turned around to see Jungkook standing there, his eyes locking onto mine. "Baby, come here let's eat breakfast." He shook his head at me, causing me to frown. "Why?” He shook his head again to me.

Stepping myself towards him, I take his both hands and ask him what's wrong. "I made mommy angry," his bunny ears flattened on both side of his head.

I shook my head to him. "No, baby you didn't. Mommy would never be angry at you." I rub my thumbs at the back of his hands as comfort.

"Really?"

"Really." I assured him. "Come on, before pancakes gets cold." I pull him to the dining table to eat breakfast.

"What toppings would my bunny boy choose?” I ask with hints of curiosity in my voice, looking at him who's crushing his eyebrows together while staring at the syrups.

"Hmm," He put a finger on his chin in a thinking position. "Chocolate!”

"Great choice." I nodded at his choice, pouring the strawberry syrup onto his pancakes and then blueberry syrup on my pancakes. Jungkook digging into the pancakes using the fork, his face changed delightfully as he insert the pancake into his mouth.

"Do you wanted to play in the garden today?" I asked him, he shook his head 'no' while munching on the food.

"I want to stay here for today, feels like i need to get use to it more." He said, I nodded at him.