08

a/n: so basically, i hv been writing jungkook up coming book which is 'jungkook as little' are you guys excited? bcs im excited!

i hope everyone are looking forward to it, hehe

Jungkook's pov.

I walked downstairs as I finished taking a night bath, it feels so nice yet cold too. The living room is cold, that's why I'm bringing my purple blanket along with me.

I step into the kitchen to find her still cooking, I never knew Y/n can cook so well like this. I have never seen her cook before until now. She's so good at it! I could see that she's making kimchi fried rice with teriyaki chicken, it smells so good that my stomach grumbles.

Oh no, I think Y/n heard it.

"Oh? Someone's hungry~" I'm blushing because of her teasing, she wasn't supposed to hear my stomach. "How about you sit there while I finish dinner?" she suggested, pointing at the dining table. I nodded my head at her and walked to the table, taking a chair to sit myself down.

The food smells so good it's torturing my stomach. I wasn't hungry a while ago but now I feel like I haven't eaten since morning.

Y/n served two plates on the table with the fried rice and teriyaki chicken. It may sound simple but I'm sure it will be one of the good dinner foods I will be eating. I don't eat something so nice everyday, sometimes once a week at the hospital. The foods are great, but not the best as Y/n's foods.

"Fill your stomach up." Y/n said, sitting on the opposite side of me. I started digging in the food, munching it like I'm in heaven when I didn't actually know how does it feels like.

"Mmm, Y/n this is so good!" I happily said, taking another bite. Y/n laughed at me.

"Don't eat too fast, you might choke yourself," she told me, ''I eat at a normal pace. "Instead of the smell of the food going into my nostrils, I smell your strawberry soap." I blushed at that, she really mentioned that when my mouth is stuffed.

I munch on the food, swallowing it after. I stare at Y/n who's eating. She's so pretty.

The night we continued to eat until we finished, it was a very pleasant dinner.

"You're full already?" she asked me, I nodded at her.

"Mhm, I have a happy stomach now!" I cheekily said, she poke my cheek and walk to the sink to wash the dishes. I wanted to help but she insists, telling me it's only a bit.

I waited for her until she was done, I walked upstairs with my arms around Y/n's waist. I don't want to let her go, it feels like being with her is the happiest thing.

"Baby, you should sleep, okay? Its nearly your bedtime." She told me, I nodded at her and left a kiss on her cheek. I walk to my room and look at the rain from the window, it's slowly pouring.

I lay on the bed, feeling a little anxious but brushing it off immediately. The slow pouring rain slightly added more pressure, pouring heavily. I look at the rain, it's nice when it's raining.

But I'm taking that back, I saw a lightning, causing me to hide in the blanket. I don't like lightning, it always alarms everyone that something loud will come.

A loud thunderstorm caused me scream for Y/n, I'm sorry for myself that I'm this weak, only for something so simple like thunderstorms that I can't help but be scared of.

I heard the door cracked open, I peek my head from the white cover to see Y/n. I called out for her again, only for her to rush at me with concern drawn on her face.

"Shh, I'm here love." She softly play with my hair, calming me. "Do you want to sleep with me?" she asked me soothingly.

"Yes please." I answered, burying my face on her neck. She help me walk to her room, not forgetting to bring my purple blanket too.

She laid me on her bed and covered me with the white thick blanket, warming my shivering body caused by the coldness. She laid herself facing me. "Better?” I nodded at her, getting near her as I wrapped my arms around her body. It's warmer to cuddle up with her.

I inhale her scent, causing me to roll my eyes in pleasure. Her scent is the combination of jasmine and vanilla. I wanted to lick her neck, it's just so tempting. However, I couldn't do something like that, not yet at least.

Slowly I feel eyes trying to shut me down, tired to fight back, I close my eyes, resting it.

"Goodnight, baby." she whispers and I yawns.

"Goodnight…" I sleepily said. "..Mommy.."