05

Jungkook woke up around 10 in the morning, he scrunched his nose and yawned. He wears his grey jacket to prevent himself from shivering by the hospital's air-conditioner.

He stepped and walked out of his room to get flinched because of voices that shouted "surprise!". He looked at his hybrid friends with wide eyes, he never thought this is how his day will start off with.

They're having a celebration for Jungkook's first year borned in the Seoul Hybrid Central. The day when Y/n saved Jungkook. A day that holds a lot of history for Y/n.

Jungkook had watched some movies with his hybrid friends about how humans celebrate their birthday, they always pull out a surprise, prank and many more ways so the birthday person will get shocked.

Jungkook doesn't like pranks, he found it full of lies and he despises lies and suspense.

The hybrids sing a birthday song for Jungkook while Y/n come on display, holding the cake in front of her and walk to half awake Jungkook.

Y/n let out an audible laugh when she looked at Jungkook's sleepy face combined with a shocking expression. The smile that was created on Jungkook's face, telling Y/n that she has successfully made Jungkook happy. Making Jungkook happy is one of Y/n's top priorities.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes so he can assure himself he's not imagining and he's not. He smiled in excitement, jumping in tiny looking at the cake and everyone's faces. He couldn't control his happiness any longer, just when everyone finished singing his birthday song he blew the candle off. The hallway roared with clapping and voices shouting happily.

Jungkook the bunny is turning 16 today.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He jumps around, hugging his friends and soon turns into a big group hug. Y/n watch them in awe.

"Alright, everyone can go eat and have breakfast in the cafeteria room, don't forget to be in line! The birthday bunny will have to take a bath first." Y/n smile at the hybrids. They saluted at Y/n, causing Y/n to laugh.

Y/n drag Jungkook to his room back to clean himself. It takes minutes for that because he keeps on whining about how lazy he is to take bath but nonetheless he does what he is told to do.

Y/n is the one who planned the surprise for Jungkook's birthday celebration. She provides everything, make donation to Jin's hospital in honor of Jungkook's 16th birthday. She doesn't care about how much she spent her money on already, it doesn't matter. What she is thinking is only Jungkook and him turning 16. Just that.

After a while, Jungkook finally finished getting himself clean. He walked out his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and another wrapping his upper body.

he's shivering because his room is cold, it's a hospital anyways of course it will be extremely cold especially to anyone who just takes a bath.

Y/n's turned around so she couldn't see Jungkook wear clothes, it will be a lie if she says her cheeks don't burn.

"Done!" He said. Y/n turned around in awe looking at Jungkook who's wearing a plain short matched with an oversized red hoodie.

"Come here, I'll dry your hair." Y/n pat beside her, his bed to be specific that she's sitting on.

Y/n drying his hair with a new towel then brushing it after with his hairbrush. "You're finally 16, you're legal to get adopted by someone now."

Jungkook shook his head. "I'm not ready for that, it's scary. I'd rather stay here, there's a lot of people that care about me and they're loving too." He said, playing with his fingers.

Y/n hold his both hands. "Then what if it's me?"

Jungkook pierce his eyes with Y/n's. If Y/n want to adopt him, that sounds like a dream come true for him.

"I don't think I would reject it. because I like you, Y/n."

Y/n stared at him with her cheeks turning crimson red. She let out a shy laugh which is rare for her to do that just because of a bunny.

"How about we eat? You must be starving." Y/n said, trying to change the topic because she couldn't handle the sensation in the room let alone with Jungkook too.

Jungkook just nodded, sighing quietly because she didn't say anything back to him. He wants to crumble desperately, but he can't. He strongly can not.

The two walk out from Jungkook's room. Namjoon called out for Jungkook, gesturing him to come and sit with his friends, and eat together.

Jungkook stalks off, leaving Y/n behind him to approach his friends. Meanwhile Y/n walked off to Jin's office.

Jungkook is having his time quite long. He laughs, he smiles, he talks with his friends, he snorts, ignoring all of his feelings as much as he can.

"Hey Kook, you smell odd. Is there something wrong?" Namjoon asked him. Namjoon is a wolf hybrid and he has the best sense to sniff every little thing, even people's feelings. That's one of the advantages of being a hybrid.

Jungkook shook his head. "I'm happy!" He denies, laughing after to cover it. Namjoon is sure he didn't mistake Jungkook's smells.

Suddenly a nurse approached Jungkook. "Jungkook, Doctor Jin is waiting for you in his office." The nurse informed me and walked away.

Jungkook is confused. "Do you know anything, Namjoon hyung?" Only for Namjoon to shrug at him.

Something's fishy, Jungkook thought.

Without wasting time, he walked towards Jin's office and entered without knocking first. Not only Jin who's in his own office, there are also Y/n.

"You should knock first, Kook." Jin recommended him.

"Hehe.. sorry," Jungkook awkwardly laughed. "I heard that you called for me, Jin hyung?" He asked, glancing at Y/n who's looking at him.

"Well." Jin began. "Since you finally reach 16 already, you're legal to get adopted."

"Adopt? No, I don't want to get adopted." Jungkook said, getting a little frustrated.

"But someone wants to adopt you, Jungkook."

"I don't want to!" He cries out. "I don't want to get adopted by someone that I might not know, they're strangers to me."

"Jungkook-"

"I said I don't want to get adopted!" He cries, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Y/n rushed towards Jungkook who's crying. "It's okay. Baby don't cry, I'm here." She hushed him softly and removed his bangs from blocking his eyesight, but his tears just did.

Jungkook shook his head. "I don't want to get adopted, Y/n." He sobs.

"It's me who wanted to adopt you, Jungkook."

a/n: hey, loves! im sorry that i cant update everyday but im trying my best to write amazingly for you guys! thank you and pls don't forget to vote! ♡