04

Jungkook's pov.

I'm getting ready for the day, today Y/n will bring me to grab ice cream! It's been a while since I last ate ice cream. Y/n told me how ice cream can ruin my teeth but I can't help much because it tastes delicious!

I'm wearing a light blue sweat.. sweater? Is that what Y/n said? I forgot! Namjoon hyung helped me with the clothes and he picked a white jeans to match with my top. I don't know how I can get all these pretty clothes, it's just there in my closet.

I washed my hair today and it has been extra fluffy. I like it very much. I want to impress Y/n. My clothes, my fluffy hair, everything.

I waited in my room for Y/n-ie to arrive. She told me that she would come in the morning around 11 o'clock. Y/n knew that I need extra sleep. I always wake up at 9 or 10 in the morning. She knows me too well and it makes my cheeks feel warm!

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I stand up from my bed and skipping to the door to open it. I hugged Y/n when i saw her, she's so pretty that she always amazes me. She's also kind. Very, very, very kind!

"Good morning, my favorite bunny." She smiles at me, and I smile widely. I'm her favorite bunny!

"Before we go out, you need to use this bracelet. It's for your safety, okay?"

I nodded at her and she helped me by wearing the bracelet. I don't get out frequently, they said it's dangerous for me because I'm still illegal to get adoption. But I can go out with Y/n, she will always make sure I'm safe so I trust Y/n a lot.

I wave goodbye at Namjoon hyung and intertwine my hand with Y/n's hand. Y/n is a tall lady, I want to get taller than her so I can protect her like she does to me. She said if I drink milk and eat healthy a lot I will get tall faster. I smile at what I'm thinking.

When I get inside Y/n's car, she also said that humans use cars to travel from one place to another. I found cars to be cool. I had watched a movie titled 'Cars' before and Lighting Mcqueen is awesome!

Y/n's pov.

"Baby, don't forget to wear a seatbelt." I instructed him while settling myself and starting the engine.

He giggled instead. "Y/n-ie, why do we need to wear a seatbelt?" He asked me.

I chuckled at him. "You have asked me that before."

He shook his head. "I don't remember.."

I pulled the strap and buckled his seatbelt. "We have to wear seatbelts for.."

"Safety!" He cheekily said, smiling at me.

"See? you remember~" i coo, softly pinching his nose playfully as he giggles.

I pull down the break and start driving to the ice cream cafe. It's a cafe that's main menu with the combination of ice creams. I had brought Jungkook here last time, I think this is the second time. Last time there weren't a lot of people coming so it was quiet. But today when I passed the cafe to park my car, unexpectedly there's a lot of people around and they gathered together too.

I parked my car not too far away from the cafe and got Jungkook beside me. I entered the cafe with Jungkook hand in hand. Jungkook doesn't hate being in crowded place, he's an extrovert bunny and very friendly. Even the whole hospital may know him already. He's one famous bunny.

"What ice cream do you want to get?" I ask him, looking at him who's staring at the people.

"Oh. I would like to try cookies n cream, noona." He smiled at me and I nodded in response.

After getting myself a mint chocolate chip ice cream and cookies and cream ice cream for Jungkook, we walk out since the cafe is full and i feel like getting sucked into the store due to a lot of people. Plus, I'm sure there's no empty table anymore.

"Y/n, can we eat ice cream there?" He asked me, pointing his index finger at the park nearby.

"Of course, Koo."

We sat at the chair, Jungkook kept on looking at the kids playing around happily. I'm not sure if this is bad or not because he has been contemplating even before getting ice cream. It makes me worry.

"Hey, baby. Why don't you eat your ice cream? It will melt if you don't lick it." I said, brushing his bangs away to prevent them getting into his eyes and getting them itchy.

Jungkook didn't say anything but licking his ice cream before the melting liquid reached his fingers.

"They looks like they're having fun. Look! their mothers are laughing with them too." he let out, staring at the kids.

"Baby.." I turn to him, he looks at me with his doe eyes that's filled with curiosity. "Want to know something?"

"What is it, Y/n?"

"There's one girl. That girl found a mommy bunny when she was on her way home."

He look at me fondly, "and, and?"

"There's also a bad guy." I replied. "The mommy bunny have to go to the bad guy or else the bad guy will hurt the mommy's bunny son." Jungkook listen to me with full concentration, licking half of his ice cream.

"So.. the mommy bunny gave her baby bunny to the kind girl. The kind girl promises the mommy bunny to take care of the baby bunny until she turns into an oldie." I boop Jungkook's nose and he giggles.

"So the mommy bunny sacrifice her life for the sake of her son?" He asked, finished his ice cream. My eyes widen at his choice of words.

"You used big words! Oh no my baby is growing old~" i softly pinch his nose only for him to scrunches it. "And you're correct, a mother will do anything to save their children. No matter if they're bad to them. Mother loves their children a lot."

"My mother loves me too?"

"Of course! Much more than you can imagine." He smiled as I said that and hugged me.

"Namjoon hyung told me that if we don't have parents, they will always be in our heart no matter what." Jungkook claimed.

"Mhm, that's right." I brushed my fingers through his soft fluffy locks.

We're hugging in peace, the cold wind passing through us. I shivered a little at the sudden coldness that met my skin.

Without warning, the peacefulness is interrupted by the sounds of empty stomach. I releases Jungkook from my embrace and poke his stomach, his stomach just grumbled.

"Did you have breakfast yet?” he shook his head 'no' to me.

"Let's have an early lunch?" I suggested and he nodded his head in response while standing up.

"Let's get it!"