13

"And this, it is Jungkook's heat pills." Jin said, giving Y/n the small bottle of pills as she scan through them.

Nearly 2 hours being at Jin's hospital for them, Jin is giving her something that he would need, not forgetting about Jungkook's new bracelet and make the bunny wear it instantly. Jin warned Jungkook to not take it off and foretold it is waterproof so wearing them while showering is allowed.

"Jungkook will start having his heat when he's 18, right?" Y/n asked, turning her gaze on Jungkook and Namjoon whose playing together in their animal form.

The two of them, bunny and wolf, have large difference. They looked like they were playing hide & seeks and now they looks like rolling themselves together on the carpeted floor.

"In general, yes." Jin shortly reply. "Now what are you deciding to do since he's now your hybrid officially?"

A smile appeared on Y/n's face hearing his question.

"I honestly don't know, but a place just popped in my mind." Y/n said, nodding at her ideas.

🥕

"Mommy, where are we going?" Jungkook asks, looking outside the window then back to Y/n who's driving.

"You have been asking that more than once, Koo. If I tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore." She sighs, glancing at him briefly.

"But I'm too excited, I want to know," Jungkook said with a frown, playing with the bracelet he's wearing.

"You will soon find it out, Koo." Y/n concluded, focusing on driving more than Jungkook who's pouting. Safety is important.

Jungkook is staring at the window, looking at different kind of cars passing side by side. He wondered, where is Y/n taking him? A group of motorcycles make their way in front of Y/n's car. Jungkook winces at the loud engine coming from them.

Y/n tsked, thinking how rude they are to cut the road passed her. Plus, they're being so noisy and stressing people out more because of the busy roads.

One of them looked back at Y/n's car, he sends Jungkook a smirk causing the bunny to widen his eyes.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Those people are creepy." He complained.

Y/n chuckles. "They're just creepy because what they're wearing and as additional their motorcycles also look intimidating because it's black and looking sharp. Still, they're just normal people like us." She said, driving around in the second exit, leaving sight from the busy street.

Jungkook just brushed the odd feeling away, trying to not think bad scenarios about the unknown guy who smirked at him. He doesn't know that person at all, even there's no slight feeling he has seen him before.

The unfamiliar places they're passing by finally distracting Jungkook's mind from thinking furthermore. He looked at the various kind of stores on the street, not to mention all the huge buildings too that was surrounded with many people.

"Did you bring your collar in the bag too?"

Jungkook nodded at her, snaking his hand in his baggage and found his purple silk collar still looking branded new, people could see how shiny and expensive it is by the look of it.

"Do I need to wear it?" Jungkook asks as Y/n finally found a parking spot for them and park it carefully, when she did she turned off the engine.

"Yes, it's very needed or else people might snatch you away from me and accuse that you're not adopted yet. I hate how the law isn't being optional to use bracelet and collar." Y/n said while helping him wearing the collar, Jungkook just watch what she's doing before replying.

"It's okay, mommy. The collar will be a waste if I don't wear it anyways," he sends her his bunny smile. Y/n pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead, making the bunny blushes.

Y/n get out from the car, closing the car door and walk to the other side to guard Jungkook. She locked the car and hold Jungkook's hand while walking then soon they enter an unknown store.

The refreshing scent of mint and lanolin inserts Jungkook's nostril, exciting the bunny. His eyes wander around the store on the pallettes, every kind of paints and the canvases that are in arrangement according to its sizes.

"This is.." He immediately in speechless, gazing on the art accessories.

"It's the place that you have always wanted to go since you're still a child, isn't it?" Y/n asks, smiling when see his bunny ears perked up straight in excitement.

Jungkook looks at her standing beside him, he brought her in his embrace, covering her up with his arms while also smelling her sweet smell that he loves.

"It's beautiful." He whispers to her, slowly releasing her.

Y/n smiles at the bunny. "You can take whatever you want, take it as your present for being Jeon Jungkook the bunny you are today."

"B-but-"

"No buts, Jeon Jungkook. Now go look around and find something that you have always wanted to have and try." Y/n smiles at him though the look in his expression she couldn't define what it is.

Jungkook slowly lean in to her face, pressing a kiss on the corner of her lips. Y/n is surprised at first but then she let him do whatever he wants. The feeling of him kissing her makes her pinky tickles.

Jungkook didn't want to kiss her lips completely because he respect her space, at the same time, he's happy that Y/n didn't push him but pet his long ears ever so lovingly.

"I love you, mommy."

"I love you more and you'll receive more of my love in the future."