22

"Bun, come here!" A delicate feminine voice that he loves to hear everyday spread through the air particles also ringing into his ears.

Jungkook looks down at himself, he's in his favorite orange oversized shirt that reached until his knees. His eyes land on his both arms and legs, no scratches, no bruises, no various injuries can be detected on his body. His skin are clean and silky as ever.

Nonetheless Jungkook sped to his owner, jumping in her opened arms as if his life depends on it.

"There, there," Y/n's laughs filling his ears, his heart blooming with several kind of sweet scented flowers.

Out of the blue, a cold iced water splashing on his face causing Jungkook to gasps loudly. He shook his head furiously as his eyes wandering everywhere.

Wait, where's Y/n? Jungkook was cuddling with his lover a while ago in their backyard, and now he's in an empty, smelly, dark basement.

"Wake up, punk." Josong demands, putting the void bucket down on the floor. He pulls a chair and sit on it which stationed in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs and looks down, feeling upset.

A day just passed and Yongsang, the man with red hair let out his anger on Jungkook by beating him up in the middle of the night. Mostly his arms were bruises from the abusiveness he received.

Jungkook whines and shut his eyes tightly when he sees Josong raises his hand as if he's going to slap him. The bunny's expression changes purified when he feels a hand petting his ears with so much care.

"Sorry because Yongsang beat you up last night, he was infuriated for certain reasons." Josong whispers, his eyes landed on Jungkook's right temple that has small cut on it.

"Why are you apologizing?" Jungkook questions, looking up at his emotionless expression.

The blonde chuckles at the bunny. "Why? Can't I?” Jungkook swiftly shakes his head in disagreement.

"N- not that, I thought you're going to hit me like that man with red head did," He honestly reply.

"Look, kid. I might be in this murderous gang and all, but let's just say that I'm not the one who killed every rabbits out there."

Jungkook's eyes dilated at what Josong said.

"K- Killed? They killed rabbit hybrids??” The bunny stammers on few words, too shock to say the least.

"Yeah. Hold up, you don't watch the news? It's spreading everywhere, perhaps nationally and internationally."

Jungkook blinked, moving his gaze down on his lap.

"Y/n only let me have screen time for few hours currently. I always forgot to ask why," His quiet voice said.

Before Josong could utter a word to reply Jungkook, the basement's door bursted open without precaution, startling both them who are inside, yet the man doesn't flinched.

"Oh? Josong, what are you doing here?" A man with shiny black lock enquires as he walks in, closing the door behind him.

"Ah, Songkyu. Just asking this punk about his owner. He doesn't know anything about the serial killers of rabbit hybrids." Josong exposed, which causes the hybrid's eyes to darted on him.

Songkyu hummed. "Obviously his owner hid about it from him." He said, unfazed.

"Tomorrow is the day, are you going to send her the location later?” Josong changes the topic.

Songkyu nodded. "Yeah, around midnight or something. I'm heading out, keep an eye on that sh.it." Instructed the chief, looking at the two briefly through his side eye.

"Yes, sir." Josong response.

The two of them watch as Songkyu closed the door behind him.

"You're using me for information!" Jungkook stressed, pulling his hand so he can escape.

Josong shushes him harshly. "That information is useless for him, it's nothing biggie, I promise." Josong quickly said in whisper voice.

Jungkook calmed down after that. "Y/n going to come tomorrow?” His curiosity gets the best of him.

"Well, yeah that's what Songkyu planned. As he said, he wants to kill you in front of her." Josong answers, earning whines from the bunny.

"I'm sorry, punk."

🥕

"Y/n, you haven't eat for almost two days. Please, eat a meal at least." Jin pleas, massaging her shoulder lightly.

"I'm not gonna eat until I find Jungkook, I can't eat when he's missing." She speaks and letting out a ponderous sigh, dipping her face in her palms even deeper.

They're at Jin's hospital, not in his office but sitting in front of the reception while waiting for Namjoon to come back from the bathroom. They're going to have dinner together, more likely Namjoon and Jin persuading Y/n to eat with them.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Yoongi's constant shouts echoes from the hallway of the hospital.

Y/n apathetically turns her head at him. "Yes?” She let out, voice sounds slightly hoarse.

Yoongi crouches down, trying to steady his breathing.

"What's so important that got you running?" Jin asks.

"Jungkook," Yoongi breathlessly begin.

Y/n's eyes widened at him, facing her figure completely at him as she heed. "Did you track him??"

"Yes!” Yoongi replies, stationing his palm on his chest where his heart is positioned and feel his rapid heartbeat.

Jin and Y/n perks up from their seats.

"Then what now?” Jin questions the policeman.

"We're going to talk this out at the precinct, let's go, my vice squad are intending something."

🥕

a/n: I'm sorry for the delay chapter! please vote + comment! thank you so much 💜💜💜